Weight Loss // Ways to lose weight
ozone have a specific flavor, not for nothing that in ancient Greek word ozone, meaning “to smell.”This will catch the smell in the air after a thunderstorm weather.The atmospheric layers simple chemical reaction occurs when the oxygen under the influence of electricity is converted into ozone.This principle is used in appliances – ozonizers, which is widely used in medicine and cosmetology.
For those who decided to try the procedure of ozone therapy on itself, should be of some contraindications.
- intolerance ozone therapy.
- heart failure.
- myocardial infarction.
- Thyroid problems.
- chronic relapse.
- incoagulability blood.
- Oncological diseases.
- hemorrhagic stroke.
- frequent seizures.
- Allergic reactions.
Ozone therapy: indications for use
Appointed cardiologists to treat cardio – vascular disease.
useful in the treatment of venous ulcers, varicose veins.
doctor may prescribe ozone therapy if you:
- Migraines, dystonia, osteochondrosis.
With this procedure it is possible to improve the skin condition atopic dermatitis cure, ugrevuyusypi, reduce cellulite.
- Massage slimming
Ozonoterapiyadlya weight loss: description
Active oxygen called ozone.Because of the strong oxidation, he became interested in medicine.Often it is used for disinfection.Ozone destroys the complex organic compounds found in plant and animal substances.This is an excellent tool for cleaning the water structure.In the state of the cloud of gas it is very poisonous.It causes asphyxiation, headaches and heartaches.
ozone therapy conducted injectable solutions that are pre-processing of the ozone generator.Often, the patient has to take the blood sample and subjected to a generator or saline.The procedure is called autogemoozonoterapiya.Therapists say this specificity that can cure almost all diseases ozone.But the mechanical action of the ozone layer in the lipolysis (fat metabolism) protekaetposredstvenno.The substance can cause the metabolism to work faster oxidizing fat cells.
Many experts doubted to be treated with ozone.For example, until 2001 g.ozonoterapiya was outside the law, but the Office for Supervision of food later in part approved its application.If the doctor in the United States violates the law, using the therapy in the treatment of normal, then it will be taken away the license.
Opinion oncology community is such that the application of ozone are formed free radicals, which can lead to a change until the mutation and carcinogenic formations.Therapy is practiced in France, Germany and Poland.But it looks more like an alternative medicine.Physicians must have the documents for admission to the carrying out of ozone therapy and to recognize the process of experimental treatment.Therefore, to take advantage of therapy for weight loss, consult your doctor.
Ozone is applicable to both:
- subcutaneous injections.
- drip physical solution.
- rinsing of oxygen-ozone mixture of certain areas of the body.
- use oils with ozone.
- consumption of water with ozonation.
slimming Ozone: reviews
- Olga: I weighed 48 kg, I wanted to remove cellulite on the buttocks with ozone, but does not help, it is very unpleasant.
- Varia: Not so bad for the lazy method of losing weight, the effect is enough for a year.But it is better to resort to more natural methods of weight loss, aerobics and diet.
- Maria: Reaction to ozone therapy for each individual, without a clear guarantee of results.Diet is not necessary to restrict ozone show the overall healing process in the body.Immunity increase skyrocket your metabolism, vision gets better, will be prolonged depression.The most effective results are achieved with rectal insufflation.The procedure is only 3 min.and gives a quick effect.
Ozone therapy is not a panacea, it is not a proven science results.But, nevertheless, this technique as a means of slimming occurs.If you decide to resort to such procedures, be sure to consult your doctor.Carefully weigh the pros and cons.Remember that good health is more important than the pursuit of standards of beauty!
In the medical purposes ozone has been used for over a hundred years. No wonder this a practice-proven method wanted to adopt and cosmetology. In recent years, ozone therapy for weight loss has become increasingly popular in our country, while in other countries this procedure are treated with great caution. Whether to resort to the rate of such ambiguous injections that, everything else are almost a fortune?
Ozone and its effects on the body
Ozone is an unstable form of oxygen molecules that is more potent oxidizing activity. Gaseous substance is poisonous. In our country it belongs to the first (the highest) class of hazard. In nature gas is formed under the influence of ultraviolet rays and electric discharges. So, the presence of ozone in the air can be judged by the specific smell of freshness, which usually appears after the storm with lightning. But if its concentration in the atmosphere is more than 0.5 mg person experiences severe discomfort, dizziness, irritation of the respiratory tract, asthma, pain in the heart.
For medical purposes (disinfection, water treatment, destruction of viruses, bacteria and fungi and other microorganisms resistant to chlorine) ozone get in озонаторах – gas specially cleaned and enriched with oxygen. The positive effect of ozone on the human body, which have adopted beauticians, is that it dilates blood vessels, improves blood circulation and nutrition of all tissues and organs, cleanses the intestines from slags and toxins, improves immunity, activates the process of splitting of fats.
In addition, injections of ozone cope with stretch marks and cellulite, more precisely with its фибросклеротичной and edematous form. Substance destroys склерозированные capsules, which cover the fat cells. Cellulite «nodules» absorbed, and the skin becomes less bumpy and more elastic. After only four procedures manifestation of the «orange peel» become less visible, and a layer of fat is reduced. And this is only something that relates to weight loss.
In addition to the correction of figure, the indications for ozone therapy are many challenges that women and men come in cosmetology, in particular, skin diseases and hair loss. Thus, the procedure provides antiviral, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and soothing effect and perfectly fight off acne, varicose veins, dermatitis, herpes, alopecia, seborrhea, dandruff.
Features of the procedure
There are several ways of introduction of ozone in the body:
- subcutaneous injections thinnest needles in the problem areas of the body (for directed struggle with weight loss);
- intravenous drip saline solution, which is added ozone (for General effects on the organism);
- local blowing with a mixture of oxygen and ozone;
- the use of ozonized oil;
- ozonated water.
To increase the positive effect it is recommended to combine the injection of ozone and massage. So, massaging the problem areas before the procedure will substance faster penetrate into the tissue, and the study of areas of the body after injections need to composition is uniformly distributed under the skin. Although this method is called non-surgical liposuction, for many it is quite painful. However, no local anesthesia in this case does not provide. If you stop halfway to the goal, then it is unlikely you will keep the result.
For the qualitative weight loss should conduct 8-15 sessions of ozone therapy. Will you attend go to injections a day or a couple of times a week depends on your health indicators, age, body mass index. In any case, always consult a competent doctor who has nothing to cosmetic clinic. Sit on a diet, taking medications for weight loss and to actively engage in sports is not necessarily. After the completion of ozone therapy, rehabilitation period is required. If you got a good professional, and you comply with all of its recommendations, the impact of the course will last from 6 months to 2-3 years.
Contraindications and danger
Definitely not be resorted to ozone therapy if you have:
- pregnancy, lactation period;
- internal and external bleeding (in particular, menstruation, hemorrhagic stroke);
- heart failure;
- oncological diseases;
- any chronic ailments in the acute stage;
- convulsions or predisposition to them;
- thyroid disease with concomitant rise in hormone secretion;
- thrombocytopenia and other changes in the composition of blood, blood clotting;
- hypersensitivity, and the intolerance of ozone by the body.
Ozone therapy is not recommended single medical Association world slimming and treatment of any disease. Although practise it in Germany, France and Poland, and even in some places in the United States. But everywhere procedure applies to alternative methods. So, in any Western or American clinic you, according to the law, first, to present the document which says that the injection of ozone – experimental method of weight loss. In Russia you any securities provide no-one will, so it is advisable to consult an independent expert, and only then to agree on the course.
It should be noted that most doctors leave negative feedback about ozone therapy. The same American doctors fear even to recommend it to the patients, since they can easily take away the license. And the cancer society says that this technique is a threat to human health. The matter is that during therapy озонов in the body of free radicals, which are known to have carcinogenic and mutagenic effect.
Detailed mechanisms for the development of cancer after this experimental procedures have not been studied. But oncologists have already provided a lot of references which confirm the non-identity cases of allergic reactions (including anaphylactic shock), seizures, headaches, visual impairment, acute psychosis and even deaths in conducting of ozone therapy. Beauty, too, sometimes fatal.
Testimonials from those who have experienced ozone therapy on yourself
Elena, 36 years. Injections of ozone – another method of weight loss for lentyaek, that is, for such as I. However, the procedure is not cheap. And I will say to myself that it is also very painful. Personally, I stood only 5 procedures. Yes, a positive effect was, but kept short. So was sorry spent that appetite somehow by itself has decreased. Now hold myself and attend sessions of manual massage.
Natalia, 41 years. Completed full course of therapy, although it is not easy for me or my wallet. Not to say that I was satisfied with the result. For the money that was spent on the procedure, I could buy a season ticket at the fitness centre or even arrange спортзальчик at home. That’s when I lost weight. And so brad, painful and very expensive nonsense.
Tatiana, 35 years. Slimming ozone therapy is a cool thing! Personally I have effect lasts for two years. Expensive? So live within your means – run around the forest in the morning and eat porridge on the water! Pain afraid of? Especially one should not resort to such procedures. For you, dear girls, a diet, pills, exercise equipment, and everything else that does not cause pain.
Alina, 37 years. Ozone I used not for weight loss, but inserted under the skin on the face to get rid of acne. Generally it is something with something. The doctor standing over you, pokes a needle in different areas of the face. Moreover, it seems that he does is it totally random – where necessary. Besides, all this is very painful. Then I sat at home with «distorted» face and cursed myself for my stupidity. Lose weight this way I certainly never will and never recommend it.
Ozone therapy is a form of alternative medicine treatment that purports to increase the amount of oxygen in the body through the introduction of ozone. Various techniques have been suggested, with purported benefits including the treatment of cancer, AIDS, and multiple sclerosis, among others. There is no credible, peer reviewed evidence to support the use of ozone as a type of medical therapy.
Ozone therapy is sold as an alternative treatment for various illnesses. Beginning in 1991 the FDA has prosecuted and sent to jail several people presenting themselves as medical doctors and selling ozone therapy products as a medical cure or operating medical clinics using ozone therapy for healing human illness. Arrests following similar activity have been made in other countries as well. At least 10 deaths have been related to ozone therapy or its lack of usefulness, in nine cases there had been investigation and in eight it was discovered that the practitioners had used false credentials.
Ozone therapy consists of the introduction of ozone into the body via various methods, usually involving its mixture with various gases and liquids before injection, with potential routes including the vagina, rectum, intramuscular (in a muscle), subcutaneously (under the skin), or intravenously (directly into veins). Ozone can also be introduced via autohemotherapy, in which blood is drawn from the patient, exposed to ozone and re-injected into the patient.
This therapy has been proposed for use in various diseases, including cancer, AIDS, multiple sclerosis, arthritis, heart disease, Alzheimer’s dementia, Lyme disease, though supportive evidence for these applications is limited. Theories about the ability of ozone to kill tumor cells with oxygen have no credible scientific basis. For treatment of HIV/AIDS, although ozone deactivates the viral particles outside the body, there is no evidence of benefit for living patients.
The United States Food and Drug Administration initially stated in 1976, and reiterated its position in 2006, that when inhaled, ozone is a toxic gas which has no demonstrated safe medical application, though their position statements primarily deal with its potential for causing inflammation and pulmonary edema in the lungs. They also emphasize that in order for ozone to be effective as a germicide, it must be present at concentrations far greater than can be safely tolerated by humans or other animals. More recent reviews have highlighted that different routes of administration may result in different therapeutic and side effect profiles, though a statistically robust meta analysis of available research has not been performed to date.
Ozone has been suggested for use in dentistry, but existing evidence does not support its use.
Some reviews have suggested ozone as potential treatment for herniated discs and diabetic neuropathy.
There is some controversy about its use by athletes in an attempt to increase performance; although its use is not disallowed in and of itself, it can be mixed with banned substances for administration prior to injection.
Much of the concern related to ozone therapy revolves around the safety of blood ozonation. It is well established that when inhaled by mammals, ozone reacts with compounds in tissues lining the lungs and triggers a cascade of pathological effects including pulmonary edema. Saul Green has argued that since ozone has the capacity to oxidize organic compounds in an atmospheric environment, it should also logically oxidize blood components and endogenous human tissues. High levels of inhaled ozone are known to be toxic, though single-dose inhalation of lower levels is not. Proponents suggest that its effects are tissue dependent, though the subject is still debated.
Serious complications reported from the use of this therapy include the development of hepatitis and also include five reported fatalities. There is some concern about an association with heart attacks after autohemotherapy, though this association has been contested as well.
In 1856, just 16 years after its discovery, ozone was first used in a health care setting to disinfect operating rooms and sterilize surgical instruments. By the end of the 19th century the use of ozone to disinfect drinking water of bacteria and viruses was well established in mainland Europe. In 1892 The Lancet published an article describing the administration of ozone for treatment of tuberculosis. Ozone was used during the First World War for disinfection of wounds.
In April 2016, the FDA has prohibited the use of ozone “In any medical condition for which there is no proof of safety and effectiveness”. It determined that “ozone is a toxic gas with no known useful medical application in specific, adjunctive, or preventive therapy” and that its use as a germicide was not safe.
- Air ioniser
- Ozone health effects
- ^ a b c “Oxygen Therapy”. American Cancer Society. Archived from the original on 21 July 2010. Retrieved 29 November 2012.
- ^ Ozone previous arrest fraud The Sentinel Sun
- ^ Mediscams, Dangerous Medical Practices and Health Care Fraud, and How to Prevent them from Harming You and Your Family, Chuck Whitlock, page 139. ISBN 9781580631808 (Google Books online)
- ^ Ozone Therapy Lands Kampala Doctor in Trouble, 15 December 2008 (Uganda Radio Network)
- ^ Women who saught Thai “Ozone Therapy” dies, 7 September 2006 (The New Zealand Herald website)
- ^ Ozone Therapy (What’s The Harm website)
- ^ Green, S (1997). “Oxygenation Therapy: Unproven Treatments for Cancer and AIDS”. Scientific Review of Alternative Medicine.
- ^ “Code of Federal Regulations, Title 21 Vol 8 section 801.415”. United States Food & Drug Administration. 1 April 2011. Retrieved 4 October 2011.
- ^ Zanardi, I; Borrelli, E; Valacchi, G; Travagli, V; Bocci, V (2016). “Ozone: A Multifaceted Molecule with Unexpected Therapeutic Activity”. Current medicinal chemistry. (4): 304–14. PMID 26687830.
- ^ Azarpazhooh, A.; Limeback, H. (2008). “The application of ozone in dentistry: A systematic review of literature”. Journal of Dentistry. (2): 104–116. doi:10.1016/j.jdent.2007.11.008. PMID 18166260.
- ^ Cho, H; Lynham, AJ; Hsu, E (12 May 2017). “Postoperative interventions to reduce inflammatory complications after third molar surgery: review of the current evidence”. Australian dental journal. (4): 412–419. doi:10.1111/adj.12526. PMID 28498604.
- ^ Steppan J, Meaders T, Muto M, Murphy KJ (April 2010). “A metaanalysis of the effectiveness and safety of ozone treatments for herniated lumbar discs”. J Vasc Interv Radiol. (4): 534–48. doi:10.1016/j.jvir.2009.12.393. PMID 20188591.
- ^ Braidy, N; Izadi, M; Sureda, A; Jonaidi-Jafari, N; Banki, A; Nabavi, SF; Nabavi, SM (8 June 2017). “Therapeutic Relevance of Ozone Therapy in degenerative diseases: Focus on Diabetes and Spinal Pain”. Journal of cellular physiology. doi:10.1002/jcp.26044. PMID 28594115.
- ^ “Belgian Court Continuing Investigation Of Ozone-therapy Doctor”. Cyclingnews.com. Retrieved 10 February 2013.
- ^ a b Zanardi, I; Borrelli, E; Valacchi, G; Travagli, V; Bocci, V (2016). “Ozone: A Multifaceted Molecule with Unexpected Therapeutic Activity”. Current medicinal chemistry. (4): 304–14. doi:10.2174/0929867323666151221150420. PMID 26687830.
- ^ “Oxygenation therapy: Unproven treatments for Cancer and AIDS”. Scientific Review of Alternative Medicine 1997.
- ^ Bocci, V.; Borrelli, E.; Travagli, V.; Zanardi, I. (2009). “The ozone paradox: Ozone is a strong oxidant as well as a medical drug”. Medicinal Research Reviews. (4): 646–682. doi:10.1002/med.20150. PMID 19260079.
- ^ Bocci, V; Zanardia, I; Valacchi, G; Borrelli, E; Travagli, V (2015). “Validity of Oxygen-Ozone Therapy as Integrated Medication Form in Chronic Inflammatory Diseases”. Cardiovascular & hematological disorders drug targets. (2): 127–38. doi:10.2174/1871529×1502151209114642. PMID 26126818.
- ^ Ernst E (January 2001). “A primer of complementary and alternative medicine commonly used by cancer patients”. Med. J. Aust. (2): 88–92. PMID 11245510.
- ^ Üreyen, ÇM; Baş, CY; Arslan, Ş (27 June 2015). “Myocardial Infarction after Ozone Therapy: Is Ozone Therapy Dr. Jekyll or Mr. Hyde?”. Cardiology. (2): 101–104. doi:10.1159/000431078. PMID 26139204.
- ^ Re, L; Rowen, R; Travagli, V (2016). “Ozone Therapy and Its Use in Medicine”. Cardiology. (2): 99–100. doi:10.1159/000443604. PMID 26919490.
- ^ a b Chemical Technology Encyclopedia; Barnes & Noble 1968 vol 1 pp 82–3
- ^ Suchkov BP (June 1964). “”. Gig Sanit (in Russian). : 22–9. PMID 14235449.
- ^ “The Internal Administration of Ozone in the Treatment of Phthisis”. Lancet. (3612): 1180–1181. 1892. doi:10.1016/S0140-6736(01)92422-5.
- ^ Stoker, George (1916). “The Surgical Uses of Ozone”. Lancet. (4860): 712. doi:10.1016/S0140-6736(01)31717-8.
- ^ Code of Federal Regulations Title 21 Sec. 801.415 Maximum acceptable level of ozone (FDA Website)
- Ozone Therapy at Curlie (based on DMOZ)
- US EPA factsheet against the use of ozone generators sold as air cleaners
OZONE THERAPYOzone means “to smell” in Greek language. It is the air particle which is available close to ground levels. Since ozone has a strong oxidizing and disinfecting characteristics thanks to its components, it is used as germicide at treatment plants providing potable water. We hear the word ozone with ozone therapy and ozone treatment words, which is commonly mentioned in recent years. We can think that the importance of ozone has increased in our lives.WHAT IS OZONE THERAPY?
Constructive treatments, which are made using ozone gas, are called “ozone therapy”. The “ozone therapy” which is quite an old treatment method, started to be used excessively also nowadays by the appearance of its benefits.
The most important feature of ozone therapy is that instead of being an “alternative medicine”, it is known as a highly effecting treatment whose treatment effects were scientifically proven.
The ozone therapy, which was named as “blood washing” by the Germans, has been used and continues to be used in many diseases. The most important property of ozone therapy is that it can be provided in many different ways peculiar to the patient and disease.
HOW DOES OZONE AFFECT OUR BODY?
The ozone, which we call white blood cell, increases the formation and functions of the cells that are known as defensive cells against infections. They are the strongest and most protecting disinfectants. Ozone strengthens the immune system of body. It strengthens your body against all kinds of infections you may receive from outside. It increases your resistance. It heals every disease based on the lowness of immune system. It is the strongest disinfectant in your body. The most important part is that ozone kills bacteria, virus and fungus.
WHAT KIND OF A CHANGE APPEARS IN THE BODY WITH OZONE THERAPHY?
As the result of ozone therapy, you have renewed, tighter and smoother skin. With the ozone therapy, the skin increases the blood circulation and plays a role in performing those activities.
After all; you get cleaner, renewed, softer and regenerated skin with the ozone therapy.
- It increases blood circulation going to cells and tissues.
- It strengthens the immune system. It increases resistance against infectious diseases.
APPLICATION METHODS OF OZONE THERAPHY
The most common methods in ozone therapy are known as follows;
The “Major Method”, which includes 50-200 ml bloodletting and giving it again to the person by mixing it with the ozone whose dose is determined according to the treatment.
“Minor Method” is the method which includes bloodletting between 2-5 cc and injecting it into muscle by mixing it with ozone in the determined dosage.
And in the ozone therapy method which we call “Subcutaneous”, the ozone gas in determined volume dose is injected under the skin with a thin pin needle.
OZONE THERAPHY IN SKIN AGING
With our increasing age, our facial lines become even clearer. In order to prevent this, we apply some creams and treatments. The method called “anti-aging” is also known as “aging backwards”. We hear and apply a lot of things for skin rejuvenating in response to demands against skin aging. There are many procedures to do. One of them is the ozone therapy method. By the help of ozone, oxygen can be better utilized by tissues. The immune system is mobilized, and you will be able to see the difference on your skin.
OZONE THERAPHY IN CELLULITIS TREATMENT
Ozone is effective in cellulite with different mechanisms. It interacts with fatty acids accumulated in the skin and leads to breaking of fatty chains and their removal from the body. Furthermore, it increases oxygen carrying capacity of erytrons and by the improvement of blood circulation in capillary vessels, metabolisms of adipose tissues turn to normal. In the conducted studies, it was revealed that ozone therapy was more effective than traditional treatment of cellulite.