Health // Sports and Fitness
Bubnovsky Sergei Mikhailovich – Doctor of Medical Sciences, reabelitolog-founder of the alternative orthopedics and neurology.He developed a series of exercises aimed at the treatment of chronic diseases of the musculoskeletal system.
With these exercises, you will be able to restore the spine and musculoskeletal system.Great help in the training you can have weights.
system Bubnovskogo: exercise
Exercises Bubnovskogo treat not only diseases of the musculoskeletal system, but also provide an opportunity to get rid of drug addiction in coronary heart disease, hypertension, diabetes, asthma and even depression.
Bubnovsky also developed a special program for pregnant women, prevention of obesity, back pain, normalize blood pressure and treating varicose veins.During the execution of the gym Bubnovskogo must be weighed load and watch your body.
Gymnastics for the spine is performed strictly under the supervision of an instructor.In contrast to the various types of aerobics and shaping gymnastics
bears therapeutic function.The technique eliminates the jumps, sharp and often-changing movement.
Bubnovskogo method: problem
main task is to restore gymnastics body control, flexibility of muscles and ligaments, as well as the deep development of muscles.In general, it is a set of different physical exercises that are aimed at improving the mobility of the joints and spine.You can use it to restore the body and improve the performance of muscles and ligaments.During the classes the minimum load on the spine, which enables it to people of all ages.Mandatory requirement – to breathe and keep breathing.It is necessary to carry out 3 new daily exercise.
If you do everything right, after weeks of classes, there are some improvements.A set of exercises includes:
- Development of the hands and feet;
- hip joint;Stress
- set of exercises;
- of stretching after exercise;
- abdominal exercises.
Gymnastics is recommended for relaxing or classical music, which is good for the general tone of the body.
After 4 months of regular exercise appear marked improvement: the blood pressure returns to normal, improved heart function, pain disappear in the back and legs.
As a result of the exercises for the spine, normal biochemical processes in the intervertebral discs, activates the lymph flow and gradually decreases intervertebral hernia.
Bubnovsky: exercises for the spine
main part of the exercise to the spine is performed in a special simulator MTB, who developed the doctor himself.They relieve pain, normalize muscle tone, improve joint mobility and relieve spasms.Part of MTB can replace conventional expanders.
All exercises are conducted under the supervision of a physician.For each patient selected individual set and load (depending on the severity of the disease).
Gymnastics Bubnovskogo includes a variety of exercises aimed at improving the spine:
- Sit on the floor, legs – straight, lean hands on the floor.Raise your hands, and try to walk on the buttocks.
- Tear feet off the floor and keep going on the buttocks.
- Sitting on the floor, lean hands on the floor.Half-bent legs.Lift one leg bent and lower it, then, lift the straight leg.Do exercise on each leg 20 times.
- Bend your legs.Straighten your left leg, turning it to one side and pull the sock.Tear off the foot off the floor and make some continuous upgrades.Do 20 repetitions on each leg.
- Stretch your legs in front of you (they must be straight).Make a slight rise from yourself at an angle of 45 degrees.After the return leg to its original position, make it to the second leg.Continuously make 5 approaches on each leg.
- Bend your legs in front of him.Lift your right leg straight and move it aside.At the same time, pull the bent knee to the left foot to the left.Do 8 repetitions on the leg.
- Bend your knees in front of him, his hands rest against the floor.Gently pull your bent legs to him.Lower back close to the floor for as long as possible.At the same time, bend and straighten arms raised legs.Do 15 repetitions.
- Lie on the floor, bend your knees.Put one hand on the back of the head and the other straight.Bend the leg, try to reach out to the head, with the drag to the knee with the opposite hand.Straighten the leg and drag a straight leg to the opposite hand.Do 15 repetitions on each leg.
- Lie on the floor, straighten your arms above your head.Raise your arms and legs.Brings them together.Do this exercise 20 times.
- Lie on the floor, put your hands behind your head, bend your knees.Lift your legs 90 degrees and drag to the right knee left elbow.Straighten your leg.Now, drag to the left knee and right elbow again straighten the leg.Do the exercise 15 times.
See also: corrector figures: reviews
Methodology Dr. Bubnovskogo helped many people solve problems with the locomotor and musculoskeletal systems.You can use it without surgical intervention and medical treatment to get rid of diseases of the spine.With proper and strict observance of the procedure You will be able to cope with arthritis, scoliosis, herniated and osteochondrosis.The main condition for the application of gymnastics Dr. Bubnovskogo – perform it under the guidance of a doctor!
The Number of people suffering from diseases of the cervical spine, is constantly growing. For such people, developed by doctor Bubnovsky exercise for the neck.
General information about Bubnovsky technique
Since childhood, people are instilled with the idea that movement is life. But most people with age, forget about it and arrange your life so that most of the time in a sitting position. Problems of the spinal column are often associated with low physical mobility. As a result there were other problems: a pinched blood vessels, headaches, and a lot that poisons the life of man
Doctor Sergey Bubnovsky is a well-known orthopedic surgeon. In due time he received a severe injury, from the effects of which were partly disposed themselves. Healing and bringing in Sergei Mikhailovich’s idea to study in medical school. There he received the profession of a podiatrist, then began to help people to recover from trauma, heal aching joints. All this doctor is doing to help them as develop exercises. These exercises have helped many people completely forget about the pain in the joints and get rid of degenerative disc disease.
Gymnastics is a complex exercise. It is better to perform using the simulator offered by specialized centers. But if there is no possibility to buy it, it is quite possible to do without it. Everyone who decided to do the exercises have to develop a tolerance to pain that appears after training. Plus to this day have to spend a little personal time, just a few minutes.
Who should do gymnastics?
exercises for the neck has a positive effect, as it strengthens the ligamentous apparatus of the cervical zone of the vertebral column.
The Exercises podiatrist Bubnovsky bring results. But you cannot expect a quick effect. Will need to have patience. The whole course is at least 3 months. Only at the end, you can expect the first results.
This set can be recommended to the following patients:
- who sits in a day;
- who are exposed to constant stress;
- those whose power is due to the constant deposition of salts, which causes eventually the degenerative disc disease
- who is not engaged in regular exercise.
Daily performing gymnastic exercises for the neck, you can forget about the following issues:
- poor circulation in the brain;
- lack of movement of your neck;
- pinch of the basilar artery;
- high blood pressure (hypertension)
- frequent migraine headaches.
This is not a complete list of pathological conditions, to avoid which will help exercises developed by doctor Bubnovsky.
Along with the exercises the doctor advises to adhere to proper nutrition and maintaining an active lifestyle.
Under proper nutrition means eating natural foods, the dish must consist of a minimum number of components.
Alcohol should not be consumed, and Smoking. Sodas should be banned.
What exercises help cervical Department?
A set of exercises Dr. Bubnovsky you must perform every day during the first 2 weeks. You can then do 2 or 3 times a week.
Doing exercises, you need to watch behind her – she must be straight. Otherwise exercises no effect. At first you can ask someone close to he observed, how is gymnastics. And when the habit will be developed, exercises can be done independently.
The First exercise of the complex is called “Metronome”. You must take a sitting position, tilt your head to the right and sit for about half a minute until the muscles don’t fatigue. But this feeling should not be backbreaking, but enjoyable. The patient then returns to its original state, a little rest and repeat the exercise leaning to the left. The number of slopes – 5 one way and 5 the other.
The Second exercise is called “Spring”. For its implementation, the head is bent down. Should touch the chin and chest. To stay in this state have about half a minute, no less. Then the chin comes off the breast, neck, light breeze first forward and then up. And in that position should be the same amount of time, but with pinned to his chest with his chin (at least 30 seconds).
The Third exercise is a rather romantic name “eyes in the sky”. The head should expand to the left until a slight pain. This should be done gently, without fuss and haste. Fix this position for half a minute. Then repeat the exercise the other way. Is performed 5 times to the left and5 times to the right.
The Fourth exercise is “Frame”. It is sitting on a chair. The right hand rests on the left shoulder. The elbow parallel to the floor. The left hand is on his knee – it was not involved at the moment in exercise. In this position you should stay for half a minute. Then repeated with the other side of the body. And so 5 times each side.
Fifth exercise is called “Fakir”. It runs on the same algorithm as “eyes in the sky”. Only the arms engage above the head.
Sixth exercise – “the Heron”. You should sit on a chair and relaxed put your hands on your knees. Slowly the hands turned behind her back and chin goes up. Then the head is leaning to the right, and hands in that time, start gently push the base of the neck. All repeats with a tilt to the left.
The Last exercise is “Final”. To run it you should get up. The head is straightened, your chin should be parallel to the floor level as possible allow to pull the neck forward. Turn in right side of head and try to press to the shoulder until tension. To stay in this state for half a minute. Then done the same thing to the other side.
exercises technique Dr. Bubnovskaya
Diseases of the musculoskeletal system( DDA) make human life incomplete. No wonder it says: as long as we move, we live. Problems with the spine deprive people of the opportunity to enjoy life, move freely and travel, and in the worst case – lead to complete disability and dependence. Dr. Bubnovsky developed exercises for the spine based on a unique healing technique based on kinesitherapy – the science of motion, combined with all the best medicamentless methods invented by mankind before:
- cold douches, rubbing, compresses and other cryo-procedures
The method Bubnovskogo based on kinesitherapy, includes adaptive and articular gymnastics exercises
reasons diseases nozvonochnika lot:
- Congenital pathology
- System spine disease:
- osteomyelitis, rheumatoid arthritis, tuberculosis, Bechterew’s disease, tumor
- Degenerative dystrophic diseases:
- osteochondrosis, spinal hernia, osteoarthritis, spondylolisthesis, spinal stenosis
If the first two cases require multilateral medical treatment in the third cure entirely depends on the person. After all, all these diseases are primarily caused by lack of mobility of the joints of the spine because of too little of the movements in our lives. And here Bubnovsky’s method is sometimes irreplaceable.
Bubnovsky training apparatus, adaptive and articulate gymnastics
The best proof that the technique works is Bubnovsky himself, with an implanted artificial hip joint mastering each new simulator on himself and then helping other people.
Multifunctional trainers Bubnovsky( MTB) can relieve pain and restore joint mobility
Multifunctional trainers Bubnovsky( MTB) allow:
- Relieve back pain caused by muscle spasm
- Restore the mobility of the joints of the spine and its flexibility
- Stopdevelopment of osteochondrosis, hernia, scoliosis, arthritis and other diseases of the spine
- recover after a complex operation using the exercises, especially after the removal of essentialIntervertebral hernia, the most common recurrence
What diseases treats gymnastics on the simulators and how to determine the mobility of your spine can be learned from this video:
The same video will introduce adaptive and articulate gymnastics:
- is used at the initial stage,
- for rehabilitation of patients
- helps to cope with the pain
Articular gymnastics ( second stage )
- WHOraschaet mobility of spinal joints and knee joints of the spine
- trains the ability to withstand heavy loads
Do not immediately try to cover the whole course. For one day a person must master the exercises in an accessible volume, gradually increasing the load.
After completing the complex, the patient can purchase a simulator at home if he wants. If he does not have such an opportunity, then he is offered an alternative gymnastics, consisting of exercises available at home.
For more information on multi-functional simulators doctor Bubnovskaya you can learn from this video:
This video presents 20 of the most popular exercises in the gym.
Adaptive gymnastics on
examples We now consider examples of alternative adaptive exercises gymnastics Bubnovskaya, essential for the treatment of pain at home:
- Crawl on all fours: we crawl around the room in long strides for 20-30 minutes, pulling hands one by one in front of ourselves. Exercise is good for exacerbating the hernia, when it’s very difficult to walk.
- We lay down on our backs, laying an ice pack under the waist, hands behind the head. We make the bend of the trunk in the thoracic region, trying to reach out to the elbows with the elbows. We perform the exercise 20 – 30 times. In this case, the posterior longitudinal ligament of the spine is stretched, and the cold relieves swelling and pain-frequent companions of the lumbar hernia
- . The position is initial, hands behind the head. We bend alternately the legs in the knees and reach out to them with the opposite elbow. Exercise improves the circulation of the lumbar
- The following exercise is performed with pain in the knees. It is advisable to perform in the knee pads or simply wrap the knees with something handy – towels, scarves. We walk on their knees around the room for 20 minutes a day, through the pain
- Lower heels: on his knees, put his feet back on the cushion and sit on your heels. After some time we refuse from the cushion. At first, pain is possible in the area of the front surface of the thigh, knee and shin, associated with the stretching of the muscles. But then they will pass. Sit on the heels you need to try for up to 5 minutes.
- Walking on the buttocks is a great exercise for strengthening the lumbar, buttock muscles, and also for weight reduction. Daily walking on buttocks 20 minutes for two weeks to reduce the weight of 8 kg
- push-ups: one can perform with his knees in the classical version, a more preferred – resting toes. Hands should be bent at the elbow joint by at least 90 .Pressing must be at least 20-30 times, gradually the number of push-ups can be increased. Exercise improves blood circulation of the cervical spine, and relieves headaches
- Stretching the calf muscles of the Achilles tendon: sitting on the floor, raise a leg and a hand holding the toe, tilt foot to her, without bending at the same pace. Exercise is used to treat acute pain
back for more information about adaptive gymnastics exercises Dr. Bubnovskaya you can learn from this video:
Contraindications to the gym Bubnovskaya
Gymnastics Bubnovskaya – a very effective technique. It contains many exercises, irreplaceable for fighting diseases of the spine. Performing these exercises daily, you can defeat osteochondrosis, a hernia, arthrosis and other ailments.
However, in gymnastics a lot of strength exercises and therefore this method may not be suitable for everyone.
Contraindications method Bubnovskaya:
- early postoperative period
- torn ligaments and tendons
- Oncological diseases
- preinfarction and Pre-stroke conditions
Video exercises therapeutic exercises Dr. Bubnovskaya
ExercisesTo strengthen the muscles of the back and spine according to the method of Bubnovsky at home
Today there are methods of non-drug treatment of the back, one of suchDeveloped Dr. Bubnovsky, exercises for the spine at home – this is a fairly effective method of therapy. A lot of people suffer from back problems. For the treatment of pain in it in most cases apply various ointments and gels with medicinal components, many abused painkillers, but there is another way out – exercise therapy. Methods of application of exercise therapy not only allow to achieve a therapeutic effect in the spine, but also very useful for joints. However, their use should be carried out only on the advice of a doctor and after a comprehensive study. After all, most exercises in the presence of contraindications are dangerous to health.
Methodology Dr. Bubnovskaya
Exercises for spine doctor Bubnovskaya allow a short time to cure diseases such as osteochondrosis of various kinds, curvature of the spine, spinal hernia, vertebral disc displacement;Eliminate pain of any origin. In the process, the elasticity of the ligaments, the strength of the veins and the muscles are strengthened. All exercises are easily performed at home.
This seemingly miraculous technique is based on the mobilization of the body’s own forces and does not imply the use of any medicines. The technique is called kinesitherapy, that is, treatment.
Bubnovsky’s method is complex and includes exercises to strengthen the respiratory system, a certain diet is selected individually for each patient for the duration of the entire treatment. Along with this method involves the use of both aqua gymnastics and some special water procedures. An interesting fact is that with this method even those patients who underwent surgery were cured. The method of Dr. Bubnovsky is recognized as an alternative direction in orthopedics and neurology.
By Bubnovsky’s method, it is possible not only to perform treatment, but also to reliably determine the cause of the disorders both in the vertebral column and in the whole musculoskeletal system of the human body, including diagnostics and joint exercises.
After determining the source and cause of the disease, the doctor prescribes the only correct treatment for this method. Therefore, kinesitherapy is recognized as very effective. To treat disorders in the spine, a special set of exercises developed by Professor Bubnovsky himself is used. With the systematic and systematic implementation of these exercises, the functions of the spine are restored, and painful sensations leave.
Along with this, there is a recovery of the whole organism: immunity comes back to normal;In the event that the functions of internal organs were disrupted, then they are normalized. That is, this technique stimulates the complete recovery of a person from all physical ailments. But, in addition to physical condition, this system improves mental health and strengthens the emotional state of a person. Water therapy, or as it is called cryotherapy, promotes the renewal of all body tissues. The system is supplemented by respiratory gymnastics and special nutrition. It is recommended to drink as much liquid as possible during exercise.
Doctor Bubnovsky’s method for forming a complex of exercises implies an individual approach to each patient, based on the cause of the disease and the nature of its manifestation. When determining the complex of therapeutic physical education, the severity of the disease must be taken into account.
When can I apply this gymnastics?
The exercise system of Bubnovsky can be used not only for back and pain relief in the spine, but also in many other cases. The system is successfully used to prevent heart attacks and strokes, to treat venous diseases, for example, varicose veins in women, with the help of this system, many diseases of the respiratory tract can be successfully cured. Diseases of the internal organs, the reproductive system, women’s ailments – all this can be cured with the help of Bubnovsky’s method. Here are some indications of use:
- hernia and fractures of the spine, pinched nerves of the spinal column, excrescences on the spine;
- joint dislocation, inflammation of tendons, necrosis of the hip joint;
- prostatitis, ovarian inflammation, sexual dysfunction, hemorrhoids;
- excess weight and fat deposits;
- omission of various internal organs;
- migraines, headaches, mental disorders.
Bubnovsky’s method is extremely effective in restoring after a heart attack and surgical operations such as shunting, implantation of implants in the joints. Exercises for the spine can quickly recover after many operations on the internal organs and spine.
Exemplary gymnastic complex
Some general principles should be observed: the exercises must be performed consistently, the load on the body must be increased( gradually and under the supervision of a specialist).
Positive results appear quite quickly: pains calmed down, moods increase, energy is felt. All exercises can be performed at home.
Exercise relaxation. Being on all fours, achieve maximum relaxation of all muscles.
Back bending exercise. In the same position, slowly bend your back to the top while exhaling. Just slowly bend your back down when you inhale. Exercise is done without undue tension and very smoothly.
The exercise step is stretching. Being on all fours, sit on your right foot, and pull your left back and pull it, leaning on your hands. Then pull the right leg forward. Return to the starting position on all fours and exhale. Repeat the exercise 20 times, alternating the left and right legs. The
exercise is a jiggle. Being on all fours, give your body as far forward as possible. The back is straight.
Exercise stretching to strengthen the muscles of the back. On all fours, bend your arms in the elbows. Slowly lower the torso onto the floor while breathing in at the same time. Then exhale and touch the heels with buttocks.
Exercise stretching the abdomen well strengthens the abdominal press. Lying on his back to bend his legs, and his hands to take him by the head. Chin reached to his chest. Tear off the shoulder blades from the floor and touch the knees with your elbows. Repeat several times.
Exercise lifting the buttocks. Lying on his back stretch his arms along the trunk. Exhalation. Raise the buttocks as high as possible. Perform at least 25 times.
Exercise “swallow” well strengthens muscles along the spine. Lying on your stomach, stretch your arms forward. Slowly raise arms and legs, bending the trunk and breathing in at the same time. Further, just as slowly lower your arms and legs with simultaneous exhalation.
Exercise thrust by hand. Useful for the thoracic department. Take an elastic rubber bandage over the ends with your hands, and on its middle step with your feet. Raise your arms above your head, stretching a bandage. Perform at least 15 times.
Exercise of the foot. Stand with your feet on the step, hanging your heels down. To rise on the toes, then to descend, again dangling the heels. Perform 100 times.
This is a basic set of exercises from which personal activities can be made. In total, in the system, according to Sergei Bubnovsky, more than 20 basic exercises, from which individual sets are formed. All exercises need to be supplemented with a good sleep and full nutrition.
For the treatment of some more complex diseases than back pain, Bubnovsky developed a special simulator. He, along with other advantages, allows you to reduce the period of recovery or rehabilitation and significantly increase the effectiveness of any exercise.
Of course, for the simulator were developed and their own special exercises, allowing the maximum use of all its functional capabilities.
Exercises on the simulator affect the most distant muscles of the back, strengthen them, creating a natural skeleton for the spine. The blood circulation of the latter improves, pain disappears forever.
The therapeutic effect of the simulator was recognized as official medicine, because it allows you to quickly cope with diseases such as osteochondrosis, arthritis, hernia, scoliosis. In some cases, the simulator can be used to strengthen the body in children.
The simulator, developed by Dr. Bubnovsky, is successfully used for rehabilitation after operations. Exercises on it can even replace in some cases a surgical operation to treat a hernia of the spine.
Bubnovsky’s exercises are adapted individually for each patient, a personal complex is created that takes into account all the features of the exercises and the patient’s condition.
Get the recommendations of doctors and learn how to perform exercises on the simulator can be in special medical centers. More than 100 such establishments are currently open. After training, exercises can be performed at home. The Bubnovsky system, along with physical exercises, includes at least two other directions: back massage and cryoprocedures. Can be supplemented and special gymnastics for the joints.
Massage is needed to improve the blood supply to the vertebral region of the back. Water activities – compresses, massage with water jets – have an anesthetic effect and increase the overall tone of the body. In addition, the use of various orthopedic adaptations – mattresses and chairs, pillows and shoes – significantly reduces the burden on the spine, forms a correct posture and fixes the results obtained during treatment.
Three main exercises
The three basic exercises for Bubnovsky look like this.
Chest Exercise – Push-up – used to improve the blood supply to the spine, relieves pain, eliminates fatigue and simply well coaches muscles.
Lying on the floor face down, rest your palms on the floor at shoulder level. Straighten your arms, exhaling, looking at the floor and lifting your torso. During inspiration, go down to the starting position. Exercise should be done slowly, without jerking. Make 10 repetitions. After this exercise, it is recommended to perform gymnastics for cleansing the breath in a sitting position on the knees.
Exercise to strengthen the abdominal muscles. It improves blood circulation in the cervical spine and, in passing, normalizes the gallbladder and improves digestion. Lying on the back slightly bend your knees. Hands stretched out beyond the head. Press your chin to your chest. On the inhalation, the scapula and hands are torn from the floor as far as possible, trying not to change the general position. Exhale and draw in the belly. Return to the starting position. Repeat 10 times. During this exercise, the stomach should be empty.
Three main exercises include and charging for the waist. Lying on your stomach, stretch your arms forward and bend slightly in your elbows. The palms rest on the floor at the level of the waist. During inspiration, do swings with one foot. Return to the starting position, exhale. Then do the flies with the other leg. Perform the exercise until fatigue occurs. The amplitude of the movements should be maximum.
The exercises, which are part of the Bubnovsky exercise complex, can be alternated on the days of the week. Morning exercises are best done for the shoulder girdle, and in the evening you can go to exercises for other parts of the spine, for example, for the lower back.
Bubnovsky’s complex of exercises for the treatment of the spine
Sergei Mikhailovich Bubnovsky is the creator of the direction of alternative orthopedics and neurology. The main reference point in the therapy of chronic diseases of the musculoskeletal system for Bubnovsky and his followers is not medicinal treatment, but the internal reserves of the human body, the understanding of the body and its development.
About the Bubnovsky method
The technique is called “kinesitherapy”.In addition to treatment, it includes diagnostics of the condition of the musculoskeletal system, spine and joints, that is, the so-called myofascial diagnosis, which allows to determine the exact localization of the pathological process. Based on the diagnostic results, an individual treatment program is made for the patient based on the characteristics of the underlying disease and the concomitant pathology.
Bubnovsky Sergey Mikhailovich
The program is a complex of special exercises, also developed by Dr. Bubnovsky. Performing these exercises leads to the complete restoration of all the functions of the spine and joints. In addition, the work of all organs and systems of the human body is indirectly improved.
Treatment of the spine according to the method of Bubnovsky is carried out on an outpatient basis in a convenient mode for the patient.
In addition to the technique, Dr. Bubnovsky invented a multifunctional simulator, classes on which help restore the tone of deep muscles of the back and the functional activity of the joints. They relieve muscle spasm and eliminate pain syndrome. For the exercises on the simulator special exercises are also developed, and for each patient an individual course is developed, which can be passed in a special center.
Exercises performed on this simulator allow to quickly restore the muscular frame and mobility of all joints of our body, which contributes to the treatment of such diseases as osteochondrosis, herniated disc, scoliosis, arthrosis, arthritis and other pathologies. These activities are also useful in the rehabilitation program after surgical treatment.
Kinesitherapy and back pain
For back pain, each individual, depending on the severity of the disease, selects an individual set of exercises, which includes movements that relieve pain in the spine. Patients are trained to correctly perform all the exercises, since the effectiveness of treatment depends on this. In the process of treatment, this complex is constantly adjusted depending on the results obtained.
Treatment of the spine
When performing an individually developed set of exercises using the Bubnovsky method, biochemical processes are normalized, both in the intervertebral disk and in the surrounding muscles and ligaments. Increased blood flow in the affected area contributes to the restoration of the damaged disc, and even the intervertebral hernia can gradually decrease until the
Thus, kinesitherapy is an alternative to surgical treatment for a hernia of the spine.
In scoliosis, exercises are selected to restore the harmonious functioning of the back muscles that support the spine in the correct position. This is especially useful for children with unformed muscular corset.
Bubnovskaya complex of exercises for the spine, relieves pain
- Relaxation back.
The exercise is performed on all fours. Relax your back.
- Back deflection.
The exercise is performed on all fours, while slowly bending your back on exhalation and bending on inspiration. Repeat movement 20 times.
- Stretching step.
The exercise is performed on all fours. First you need to sit on your left foot and pull the right back. And the left hand at the same time pull forward. Alternately change legs and arms when moving. Repeat 20 times, excluding sudden movements.
The exercise is done in the “knee and palm rest” position. It is necessary to maximally stretch the body forward, while the emphasis on the palms and knees is preserved.
Do not flex in the lower back when doing the exercise.
- Back stretching.
The original position is the same. Bend the arms in the elbow joints and on exhalation lower the body to the floor, inhale. Then, from this position, hands are straightened on exhalation, lowering simultaneously the pelvis on the heels and stretching the lumbar muscles.
Perform 5-6 repetitions.
- Stretching of the abdomen.
Perform lying on the back, while the legs are bent at the knees, hands are behind the head. The chin is pressed to the chest and the trunk is bent at the exit, trying to tear off the scapula from the floor and touch the knees with elbows. When performing, try to achieve a burning sensation in the abdominal muscles.
- Pelvic lift.
Perform lying on the back with arms stretched out along the body. On exhalation, raise the pelvis from the floor as high as possible and let it down while inhaling. Perform 10-30 times.
Auxiliary methods of treatment of the spine by the method Bubnovskaya
- Articular gymnastics restores coordination, improves mobility and flexibility of the spine.
- Cryoprocedures( cryocompressions, cryomassage) contribute to the improvement of thermoregulation, provide anesthesia without medication.
official website of the Center Dr Bubnovskaya – http: //www.bubnovsky.org/
Gymnastics, authored by Dr. Bubnovsky, is a synthesis of the most effective methods aimed at restoring function and prevention of diseases of the spine.
The proposed generalized system turned out to be so successful that it was rightfully separated into an independent system. The technique of Dr. Bubnovsky is often called extreme rehabilitation.
Unlike the methods of “orthodox” medicine, Bubnovsky suggested treating the patient as an active participant in the healing process.
This approach has a profound meaning, as the man himself with his way of life, with a few exceptions, the only cause of his many illnesses, and to him, first of all, should work hard to return to normal life.
improving technique for the spine and joints doctor Bubnovskaya
method is based on physiotherapy – treatment of movement. The technique is aimed at eliminating the main cause of joint disease – lack of mobility( hypodynamia).
The complex of exercises is absolutely safe when executed correctly. It tones up deep muscles, step by step restoring individual parts of the spine and gradually leading the patient to a full life.
The presented groups of exercises for the spine, with constant and persevering performance, will give you flexibility, mobility and youth.
Exercises to relieve pain in the spine
1. Relaxation and deflection back
Get on your knees and put your hands on the floor. Slowly arching your back as you exhale, inhale inhale. Exercise slowly, smoothly, avoid sudden movements.
2. Stretching of muscles
Stand on all fours. Pulling the right leg back, sit on your left foot. Pull the left leg forward, as much as possible while sinking. Repeat the exercise 20 times, stretching first one, and then the other leg. Exercises to do smoothly, slight pain, but over time they will
From the position on all fours stretch the body forward as much as possible without bending the waist. Try to keep your balance.
4. Stretching of the back muscles
Stand on all fours. As you exhale, fold up your arms and bend your body to the floor. Inhale straighten your arms, sitting on your heels. Muscles of the back are stretched. Repeat the exercise up to 6 times.
Lie on your back, bend your knees, and his hands behind his head rewound. Raise the body( exhale) and touch the knees with your elbows. Do exercises until you feel a light burning sensation in your muscles. Gradually increase the load, overcoming the pain. The effectiveness of the exercise can be increased by placing an icy compress under the lower back during its execution.
Lie on your back, arms at your sides. On exhalation, lift the pelvis as high as you can. Make a “hem”.Inhaling, lower the pelvis. Repeat the exercise up to 30 times.
Adaptive gymnastics for the spine according to the method of Dr. Bubnovskaya
Designed for beginners cure for spine:
1. Sit on your heels and breathe deeply. On inhalation, lift and perform circular movements with your hands, on exhalation – sit on your heels.
2. Cleansing breath is performed as follows: put your hands on your stomach and say through the tightly compressed lips “pf” sound.
3. Exercise for the muscles of the press: from the supine position on the back, lift off the floor( exhale).The knees should be bent at the same time.
4. From the same position, raise the exhalation basin. Keep your knees together.
5. Lying on your back, group on your exhale: lift your legs and trunk, bring your knees and elbows.
6. Lying on the right side and leaning with your hand on the floor, try to group. Strive to work with all the muscles of the body.
7. Repeat the grouping on the back( exercise number 5).
8. Perform the grouping on the left side( similar to exercise number 6).
9. Stand on your knees and relax your lower back. Raising the knees slightly, turning left and right turn the pelvis( “wagging the tail”).
10. From the same position, make the torso tilt back and forth.
11. Repeat exercise number 10 with a lift when the leg is tilted forward.
12. Sit on your heels and relax your muscles. Stretch back.
13. Sow, stretch your legs and rest against the floor with your hands. Hands in front of you, lift your legs. Do the scissors exercise.14. Turn to your right side. Make alternate strokes with your foot: bent at the inspiration( pulling to the shoulder) and straight on the exhalation.
15. Repeat exercise number 14 on the other side.
16. Lie on your back, raise your legs, holding your hands behind your head. Try to sit on the exhalation in this position.
17. Stand on your knees, relax the pelvic muscles( “wagging tail”).
18. Stand on your knees, raise your right foot. Try to keep the thigh parallel to the floor.
19. In the same position, lift the leg to the side and up.
20. After exercises no. 17-18, stretch on the right hip. Do not sit down. On exhalation, stretch back.
21. Perform exercise number 18-19 with your left foot. Stretch on the left thigh.
22. Lie on your stomach, hands along the trunk. Straight legs raise up. Raise the trunk.
23. On exhalation, reach for the heels.
24. Lay down on your right side, rest your hands. Bend the left knee and touch the floor, then swing it with a straight leg. Do the same with the other foot.
25. Lie on your back and pull your knees to your chest. Do not toss a head. Divide your arms out in your exhalation, and straighten your legs vertically upwards. Bend your legs and lower them to the right. Straighten, bend and lower left.
26. Exercise for the muscles of the press: lie down and with bent knees raise the trunk.
27. From the prone position, place the right foot on the left knee. On exhalation, stretch your left elbow to the right knee. Change your legs and repeat the exercise.
28. Lying on the right side, lift the leg with a stop in the middle of the mach. Also with a stop, lower your leg. Heel is tense when doing the whole exercise.
29. From the position of exercise number 28, swing your legs back and forth, trying to touch the floor with your toe. Forward – straight leg, back – bent.
31. Sit down. Breathe in( Exercise 2).
32. Squeezing from the floor. Exhale do when moving up.3 sets of 10 push-ups. You can perform push-ups additionally, regardless of the complex.
33. Lie on your back. Raised and straightened legs do “scissors”.Knees to themselves and from themselves, do not fall on your back, lean your hands.
34. Stand on all fours, “twist the tail”( exercise number 9).
35. Makhi foot out of this situation. The knee is pulled to the shoulder, after which, on exhalation, you swing your foot to the side. The leg is straight. Run one and the other leg.
36. Exercise number 20 and exercise number 2( cleansing breathing).
37. Sitting “to resemble” the buttocks back and forth.
38. Lying on your back to bend your legs. Make a swing right with your right foot, reach for your leg with your left hand. The same with the left foot.
39. Standing on your knees, we swing your legs in three positions: to the side, up, to the other side. Repeat with the other foot.
40. Pull back. Exercise number 2( cleansing breath).
Some general recommendations for this complex:
- Repeat the set of exercises regularly. Start with 10 exercises and gradually increase the number
- load is increased gradually and carefully, carefully correlating it with their physical abilities
- Do the exercises slowly and quietly, without jerks and sudden movements, gradually increasing the amplitude
- Remember that pain is notAre a contraindication to the performance of exercises. This is one of the main differences between Bubnovsky’s method and the classical “sparing” approach.
THE UNIQUENESS OF THE
The Kinesitherapy in Dr. Bubnovsky’s Center is:
- The possibility to recover without drugs;
- Chance to avoid surgical intervention;
- A powerful recovery tool for complete rehabilitation after operations on the joints and spine.
Kinesitherapy for Bubnovsky is a thorough examination of the functions of your musculoskeletal system and its “learning” to the right movement, taking into account physiology and hidden reserves. If you want to feel the joy of movement again, learn to live without pain and pills – come to the Center of Kinesitherapy in Butovo.
Performing exercises with cervical osteochondrosis, osteoarthritis, pain in the spine or joints of Bubnovsky on a regular basis, you will save yourself a lot of health problems and will certainly see results. Dr. Bubnovsky’s methods have been used for twenty years and do not require medical intervention. For many patients, they became a real chance for a healthy and healthy life.
Doctor Bubnovsky’s method is protected by a number of patents, certificates and certificates. That Sergey Mihaylovich Bubnovsky the first in the world, not only decided to take up the study of the possibility of treatment of diseases of the musculoskeletal system without the pills, injections and operations, but also realized his idea of creating a system of treatment and rehabilitation, based on using the body’s own forces.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR OF THE TECHNIQUE
Sergey Mikhailovich Bubnovsky
founder of modern kinesitherapy
Professor, Doctor of Medicine, author of a series of books on improving the body Bubnovsky Sergey Mikhailovich proposed a fundamentally new system for restoring the ability to work and removing pain without drugs and surgeries. The uniqueness of the system is confirmed by a number of certificates and patents, as well as awards and letters of thanks. Special trainers Bubnovsky help people who have lost the ability to move, without pain, to regain this ability.
Bechterew’s disease treatment
Bechterew’s disease, also called ankylosing spondylitis, is called a chronic inflammatory disease of the joints and spine, which refers toGroup of seronegative polyarthritis. This disease is most affected by men from fifteen to thirty years. In women, this disease is also not uncommon, but the number of sick women is five to ten times lower, and it proceeds much more easily than men. The Center for Dr. Bubnovsky has long developed a special supportive therapy for the effective treatment of Bekhterev’s disease. You can contact our specialists at any time. In the Center of Dr. Bubnovsky you will receive answers to all your questions about how to overcome Bekhterev’s disease once and for all.
Causes of occurrence of Bechterew’s disease
Most often, the disease develops in people who have a genetic predisposition to it. It also develops in the presence of viral infections, hypothermia, colds, various injuries of the spine and hidden infections.
Symptoms and development of Bechterew’s disease
Bechterew’s disease has many different symptoms. The first symptoms are mostly reminiscent of the symptoms of osteochondrosis – these are moderate back pains that are worse after rest, and also depending on the weather changes. These pains decrease during physical exercises and warming up. Often at this stage doctors have no doubts that this is an osteochondrosis, and pains are easily eliminated with the help of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. But gradually there will be an increase in pain. During the day, the pain decreases, but after midnight begins to increase. The peak of pain is from 3 to 5 am.
The disease greatly affects the appearance of a person. In the initial stages, you can see the disappearance of the normal lumbar spine of the spine, because of which the loin as it starts to look straight and flat. When the disease develops, the thoracic spine stiffens, and the feet become constantly bent at the knees when walking.
Treatment of ankylosing spondylitis
Treatment of ankylosing spondylitis should be treated immediately after its detection.
The method of maintenance therapy for patients with ankylosing spondylitis is effectively used in Dr. Bubnovsky’s Center. Patients in the shortest possible time feel the improvement of general condition and the disappearance of back pain. You can always contact the Dr. Bubnovsky Center for advice. Our specialists will answer all your questions and provide all necessary assistance.
What should I bring for consultation?
Towel, sporty comfortable shape, shoes, water. If you have any questions, please contact the call center: 0800 501 037
The name of Sergei Mikhailovich Bubnovsky is familiar to many. This doctor of medical sciences created a system of alternative orthopedics and neurology, which allows to cure chronic ailments of the musculoskeletal system through the body’s internal reserves.
In one of his books, “My knees ache. What should I do? “Bubnovsky gives explanations and recommendations to those people who find it difficult even to simply bend the leg. The suffering of such patients is immense. They can not be helped by the surgeons’ efforts to replace the ligaments or the joint, and also to remove the meniscus. All these manipulations only lead to temporary relief.
In his book “The knees ache. What should I do? “Dr. Bubnovsky describes his own technique, after which even those patients who were seriously injured and suffered complicated operations could climb to the highest step of the pedestal of the Olympic Games, becoming world and European champions. The system helps even those who are far from sports. Bubnovsky’s patients stop limping and forget about crutches forever after performing the exercises developed by the famous doctor.
Pathologies of knee joints
In the human musculoskeletal system, there is the most vulnerable place. They are the knees. Despite the fact that nature has endowed them with a complex structure, the load on these joints can sometimes be excessive. Everyone faces movement and trauma. Especially sensitive to these factors are athletes and the elderly. The first – because of abuse of loads, and the second – due to age-related awkwardness, weakness of vision and fragility of bone tissue.
All diseases of the knees, Dr. Bubnovsky is conventionally divided into two categories. They include:
1. Arthritis. These are pathologies that arise from inflammatory processes in the joints. The causes of the appearance of arthritis can be either various infections or autoimmune processes. Sometimes the ailment arises from the reaction of the body to other diseases. Often, such pathologies occur due to joint damage.
2. Osteoarthritis. Such a disease occurs when the joints are destroyed due to their malnutrition or heavy loads.
In the form of one of these two pathological processes, posttraumatic complications also occur. They are the cause of articular inflammation and the gradual destruction or regeneration of the articulation. Especially dangerous are injuries in the elderly, when all processes are expressed most clearly. This leads to a worsening of the condition.
Symptoms of pathological processes
Any disease of the knee joint can not pass unnoticed for a person. The manifestation of arthritis and arthrosis finds its expression in impaired movement and the presence of pain.
There are secondary symptoms that do not cause significant inconvenience to a person. So, the joint can become inflamed and swell. In the ligaments, calcintates are sometimes deposited, and the subchondral bone begins to deform. But it is the pain syndrome and limitation of mobility that make people start looking for a solution to the problem that has arisen.
How in practice is the treatment of the knee joint? Traditional medicine offers only two options. At the first of them, the treatment is performed with anti-inflammatory non-steroid drugs, as well as with chondroprotectors. In addition, physio- and hormone therapy is additionally used.
The second option is an operation. It should be said that in recent years, surgical interventions on the joints are made so often that they take a truly universal scale.
Is the approach used by traditional medicine correct? Those who are in the category of adherents of alternative methods of treatment, indicates the inadequate effectiveness of the therapy offered by official health institutions, and sometimes the complete absence of positive results.
One of those who propose to depart from traditional ideas is Dr. SM Bubnovsky. “My knees are aching. What to do? “- this is his work, in which the emphasis is shifted to alternative ways of treating joints. In this case, in the first place are physiotherapeutic effects and therapeutic gymnastics. Medicinal means of the famous doctor assigns a supporting role.
What recommendations does Sergei Bubnovsky give in his book: “They hurt their knees. What to do?”? First of all, the famous doctor warns against self-treatment of joints. Setting the wrong diagnosis is a missed time, which not only increases the duration of the illness, but also leads to an unpredictable result.
What advises Bubnovsky? Knees hurt what to do? To a patient who asks a similar question, the doctor recommends first of all to find out the focus of arthritis development. The area of pathology can be, for example, in the hip joint. It is from there that the pain symptom is sometimes manifested in the knee, in the groin or in the lower back. For the localization of the disease, the doctor recommends making an x-ray of the hip joints. The doctor’s task will be to determine the reduction in the articulations of the articulation gap.
The results of such a diagnosis are very important, as they will allow to determine the object of treatment and a set of rehabilitation exercises.
Appeal to specialists
In his book Sergei Bubnovsky “They hurt their knees. What should I do? “Advises you to pay attention to those painful feelings that occur after possible injuries or physical activities. Sometimes small bruises of joints people forget pretty quickly. The lack of timely assistance leads to a violation of blood flow and the development of inflammation. All this in the future will cause a lot of trouble.
What advises Dr. Bubnovsky? Knees hurt what to do? Those who ask such a question, do not increase the burden on the joints. The mode of their movement should be gentle at the same time. In the presence of such symptoms, Sergei Mikhailovich recommends immediately contact a specialist, and not engage in self-medication. Diagnosis, conducted by a doctor, will not allow some errors, from which Bubnovsky warns.
Knees hurt what to do? A similar question can be asked by patients with pathologies such as osteochondrosis of the spinal cord, Bekhterev’s disease, gout and rheumatoid arthritis. In such cases, only an experienced doctor can be given an accurate diagnosis and a correct course of recovery is prescribed.
In traditional medicine, health gymnastics is given much less attention than it deserves. In addition, doctors do not always prescribe to their patients the exercises shown in diseases of the knee joints. Sometimes after performing the gymnastics appear uncomfortable sensations. They make people give up their studies.
What does Dr. Bubnovsky say about this? Knees hurt? What to do? Constantly perform the necessary set of exercises! Routine gymnastics, even with a small load, sometimes gives a much greater effect than expensive pharmacological drugs.
With the treatment technique developed by a famous doctor, you can read by reading the book “Knees ache. What to do?”. Sergei Mikhailovich Bubnovsky called his alternative way of healing kinesitherapy. This is a variant of physical therapy, the implementation of which will allow a person to get rid of arthritis and arthrosis of the knee joints.
Conditions for Exercise
According to an alternative method, the patient should master special MTB-1 or MTB simulators for pathologies of knee joints. However, exercise is possible at home. And for this you need to buy a rubber shock absorber.
One end of it is attached to the wall or to the leg of the furniture. At the second end of the shock absorber a loop is made, which is put on the shin. To avoid discomfort, it is better to practice in tight socks.
How to proceed to health-improving activities, the book will prompt (author Sergey Bubnovsky) “The knees ache. What to do?”. Exercises of his technique the author divides into power and decompression.
The task of the first is to perform the muscles of hard work. As a result, they increase blood circulation, restore the drainage system, improve the nutrition of the joint and musculature.
Consider some of Bubnovsky’s strength exercises:
1. The patient is in the initial position – lying on his stomach. He pulls the rubber damper with his foot until the knee is fully bent.
2. The patient standing should hold a rubber shock absorber, while simultaneously unbending the leg in the knee.
3. The patient is in the initial sitting position, turning sideways to the support where the shock absorber is fixed. The leg should be straight and lead, and then maximally diverted. Doing this exercise can cause pain in the knee.
The second option is decompression. They are also recommended to their patients by Dr. Sergei Bubnovsky. The knees hurt? What to do? To restore the normal function of the joint, drainage in the articulation must be strengthened and blood circulation in all its structures improved. This also allows you to do decompression exercises.
Here is a description of some of them:
1. The patient should stand on all fours. The rubber shock absorber is tensioned. The task of the patient is to maximize the hip forward. At the same time, the movement should be sharp.
2. The patient is in the initial position – lying on his back. At the same time, the shock absorber should be attached to the support at one end, and the second to the shin. The patient’s task is to touch the heel of the floor with an elongated leg.
It should be borne in mind that when performing health gymnastics according to the method of Bubnovsky, there may be a pain in the muscles, as well as a crunch in the joints. This can not serve as a contraindication for the continuation of the health complex.