The benefits of fish oil mom told us in childhood, simultaneously trying to shove a spoon so tasteless liquid.As we age, we have understood that fish oil is useful nevertheless to overcome itself and for its healing drink a few spoons still can not … However, if you want to lose a few kilos, yet you have to overcome yourself, because it is proved thatfish oil can help to say goodbye to excess weight.
Experience has shown that the combination of fish oil reception, correct and useful food and moderate physical nagruzkok, you can say goodbye to a few kilos, strengthen the immune system, improve the condition of hair and nails, and rejuvenate the body as a whole.
What caused this effect of fish oil for weight loss ?It turns out the whole thing in a unique chemical composition of the fluid (by the way, today in pharmacies sold fish oil in capsules, so you did not have to experience the usual aversion caused by its unpleasant smell and taste disgusting).The composition of fish oil include:
• Vitamin A, which is known as an excellent means of restoring vision and which advised to take those who really spends a lot of time sitting at a computer monitor or expose your eyes to other stresses.
• Vitamin D, without which you are not the owner of healthy teeth and strong bones.
• Finally, unsaturated fatty acids, particularly omega-3, which actually helps in the fight against excess weight.This material is not only cleanses the vascular system and prevent the formation of thrombi, but also with regular use it can reduce the “bad” cholesterol.In addition, this acid reduces the stress hormone, which means that all the troubles in life you will experience a lot easier, and therefore do not become “jam” their grief sweets and as a consequence do not reach the weight.
Application of fish oil for weight loss
The benefits of fish oil is no doubt, after what has been said, and it becomes obvious that by using this tool, you can bring your weight back to normal.However, it must comply with the precise dosage, but in this case you will achieve the desired result.
Currently, dietitians divided into two camps as to how much should be consumed fish oil in order to lose weight.So Some believe that a daily portion of the funds should not exceed 500 mg per day , while others believe that the fight against excess weight with the help of fish oil should be consumed at least 500 mg per 1% of excess body fat.In fairness it should be noted that an overdose of vitamin A or D, no matter how awesome it is at first glance did not seem quite dangerous to humans and it is extremely difficult to be treated.Therefore, if you have no more than 15 kilograms of excess weight , you are advised to take 1-2 grams of fish oil twice a day.If excess weight over 15 kg, the maximum daily dose – 6 fish oil capsules 1 gram.
take fish oil is recommended while eating , because in this case it is better absorbed.In no case do not use fish oil on an empty stomach, because it could provoke a disorder of the gastrointestinal tract.The optimal treatment duration of 25 days, after which you need to make a break for 5 months.For best weight loss results with the help of fish oil you need to revise your diet.Expelled from the sweet, flour and salt, should not be abused fried, fatty and smoked.And, of course, as the above mentioned, do not neglect physical exercise – do exercises, run, spend more time outdoors.Subject to our recommendations within a month of your weight can be reduced to five kilograms.
Fish oil: contraindications
Finally, we can not add a spoonful of tar.Fish oil when its obvious benefits still does not fit all, because he has few contraindications.In particular, it is not recommended the use of fish oil for persons suffering from urolithiasis who are allergic to fish, it is contraindicated in patients with renal failure, tuberculosis, with a high content of calcium in the body and hyperfunction of the pancreas.Pregnant women before using fish oil as no harm will consult a doctor.
sure after reading this text, you learned a lot about the properties of fish oil.Perhaps tomorrow you will go to the pharmacy for these awesome capsules.We hope that their achievements and results of weight loss with the help of this tool you first share with us in the comments to this article.
All doctors and nutritionists insist that it is natural food – a pledge of beauty, health and slim figure.To get rid of excess fat, it is not necessary to take special drugs or dietary supplements.Instead, simply enter in your diet fish oil.
Fish Oil – a viscous substance, familiar to many from his childhood.This natural product, which includes a large amount of useful minerals.Thus, this substance has the invaluable help in the fight against excess weight.Today fish oil is available in a gelatin capsule, which makes the procedure much easier reception, eliminating the unpleasant smell and taste.
benefits of fish oil for weight loss
Fish oil is produced in the liver of cod fish.To date, the substance in the capsules can be purchased in almost any drugstore.Sales also presented fortified vehicle, which is composed of unsaturated fatty acids omega-3 and other useful minerals.
benefits of fish oil for weight loss is due to the content of
a large number of nutrients, including vitamins A, helps to restore vision.For this reason, fish oil is especially useful for those whose work is related to the eyestrain and working at a computer monitor.
Vitamin D, which is also part of the fish oil, helps to strengthen bone tissue.
Omega-3 prevents the formation of blood clots, it helps cleanse the cardiovascular system and lower cholesterol, helps the brain.This type of unsaturated acid provides the lowering of the level of the stress hormone, which is also an undeniable advantage of fish oil, because many “seize” the nerve experiences calorie treats.
fish oil to reduce body weight is effective if its reception combined with a balanced diet and physical activity.This tool helps to normalize the metabolism and, as a result, stimulates weight loss.Besides fish oil can be taken to enhance immunity, prevent disease as well as health improvement.
How to take fish oil for weight loss?
Many slimming care question: “How to take fish oil diet, it contributed to weight loss?”.The recommended dosage is 1-2 grams per day.To achieve the results expressed, need to be patient, to strictly adhere to proper diet, active lifestyle.Subject to the above conditions the effect will be visible in a few weeks.Apart from the fact that the body get rid of excess weight, it will rejuvenate: Improve the condition of nails, skin and hair.Fish oil provides invaluable benefits for dental, vision, bone, it promotes the efficient burning of cholesterol, vasodilatation, and prevents the formation of blood clots.
Despite the usefulness of this tool, fish oil has a number of contraindications:
- high levels of calcium in the body;
- renal failure;
- allergic to fish;
- hyperactivity pancreas.
According to the reviews of the fish oil diet, should not be taken on an empty stomach means.It can cause disorders of the gastrointestinal tract.Fats, sharply activates the secretion of bile, laxative chair.
In accordance with the review of the fish oil diet, abandoned professionals, drug capsules are encouraged to take courses.Every 20-25 days should take a break of 4-5 months.
During dieting fish oil helps the body cope with the lack of nutrients, as well as support in tone metabolism, thus contributing to the process of losing weight.
Many people remember the fish oil, which is not very pleasant, that parents fed with love to almost every Soviet child. Scientists have long proven the benefits of fish oil .In addition, our pharmacists finally hid this useful thing in capsules.
There is also incontrovertible evidence that this type of fat perfectly promotes weight loss.
Fish oil and its properties
- Omega-3 fatty acids in combination with omega-6( found in vegetable oils) have a healing effect on the entire body of .Thanks to them, substances that exert anti-inflammatory action are produced.
- Fish oil is used for the prevention of allergies. This is due to the fact that it contains a useful vitamin A, which strengthens the cell membranes. This benefit of fish oil is far from being limited. Its use during pregnancy increases the development of the coordination of the unborn child.
- This product is very useful not only for our health, but also for beauty. It perfectly improves the condition of the hair and skin .On the hair, fish oil affects not only superficially, but also from the inside. It is used in hair masks. With split ends, warm compresses from fish oil and vegetable oils are good help.
- The use of fish oil provides good visibility at dusk and a distinction of color. Thanks to him, both the skin and mucous membranes do not become dry, and the hair and nails are brittle. Fish oil allows the body to absorb phosphorus and calcium, which contributes to bone growth .Therefore, vitamin D is so important for babies.
Fish oil for weight loss: the benefit of
Japanese biologists have concluded that fish oil with its omega-3 acids is an effective means for burning calories .When you eat this product, the process of fat metabolism is much more intense.
The consumption of fish oil leads to a weight loss of up to 1.5 kg .In addition to the successful burning of excess calories, fish oil also perfectly activates lipids, such as cytochrome, carnitine and enzyme. This study confirmed that polyunsaturated Omega-3 acids can be used not only as a prophylaxis for vascular and heart disease, but also for to reduce the risk of developing diseases associated with overweight.
Fish oil for weight loss: rules for admission
If you eat right and follow a healthy lifestyle, then, in conjunction with the reception of fish oil, very quickly notice the results of your efforts: harmony and beauty are guaranteed to you.
- Fish oil for losing weight take 2 capsules 3 times a day. You can find them easily – in pharmacies, packaged in 15 mg. During the day to lose weight all you need to eat 90 mg of fish oil. And the whole course of therapy is better coordinated with a specialist.
- It is recommended that take fat courses ( 3 courses lasting 1 month for 1 year).Do not take the product for too long, but remember: the mandatory condition for effective reception is duration, not a one-off reception. The main thing is not to exceed the allowable dose!
The convenience of using fish oil is not its only advantage. It perfectly prevents stress and depression, very often accompanying the bleak process of losing weight. And also it provides the body with all the useful substances that are so necessary in this difficult period.
Fish oil for weight loss: contraindications
There are several “buts.”In diseases of the thyroid gland, excess vitamin D, stones in the urinary tract , fish oil should not be taken. In addition, it is contraindicated for its individual intolerance, pulmonary tuberculosis. Take it with care during pregnancy, with heart damage, chronic kidney disease, gastric ulcer and 12 duodenal ulcer.
On how to take fish oil read the riser Fish oil in capsules: instruction.
Be sure to check with your doctor before starting to lose weight with fish oil .
Fish oil for weight loss: reviews
- Women who took fish oil for weight loss, noted that already in a short time after the beginning of its reception, the showed positive changes in their state of health. Strengthens immunity, increased stress resistance, skin condition improved. Those who suffered from increased fragility and dryness of nails and hair were also satisfied.
- Those who, together with the reception of fish oil received active physical activity and restrictions in the consumption of food, noted a remarkable result. Who did not do sports and ate a lot, they did not notice any positive results.
- Everyone who consumes fish oil is advised not to use it on an empty stomach , otherwise the disorder will start and because of this you may no longer want to lose weight.
See also: How to apply fish oil capsules?
Efficacy of fish oil is obvious, but in order to not harm yourself by ignorance, it is better to consult with specialists. And then harmony, beauty and health will become your indispensable companions.
Specially for Lucky-Girl . en – C not supplied
The obesity epidemic is a primary contributor to disease worldwide and has inspired a flood of studies examining possible weight loss solutions. Omega-3 fatty acids are the active components in fish oil that became well known for their health benefits. Researchers have looked at omega-3s in terms of aiding weight loss with an aim toward curbing obesity-related diseases. The results are inconclusive.
Exercise, Weight Loss and Omega-3
Australian researchers published results of a study examining the effects of fish oil on weight loss in combination with diet and exercise in the May 2007 issue of “American Journal of Clinical Nutrition.” In addition to being overweight, the participants were diagnosed with metabolic syndrome, which is a cluster of symptoms associated with obesity, including hypertension and insulin resistance or heightened insulin levels. The results showed that the total proportion of fat in the body, particularly in the abdominal region, was reduced significantly in the fish oil plus exercise group but not by fish oil or exercise alone.
Belly Fat Again Reduced
Researchers from INSERM, the French equivalent of the U.S. National Institutes of Health, published a study in the December 2007 edition of the “American Journal of Clinical Nutrition” that examined the effects of omega-3 fish oil supplementation on weight loss in women with diabetes. Twenty-seven women were enrolled and randomly assigned to receive either fish oil providing 1.8 grams of omega-3s per day or placebo for two months. Belly fat has been implicated as a major contributor to metabolic diseases, and the researchers reported that the belly fat of the fish oil group was significantly reduced.
Omega-3 and Low Calorie Dieting
A team at the Obesity Management Center in Prague published a study in the April 2006 issue of “Physiological Research” investigating the effects of omega-3 supplementation on dieters without exercise. They enrolled 20 obese women and randomly assigned them to a very-low-calorie diet plus omega-3 supplements or to the same very-low-calorie diet plus placebo capsules. The researchers reported that after three weeks, the omega-3-supplemented women realized significantly greater weight losses and reductions in their body mass indices and hip circumferences compared with the placebo group. They also reported finding signs of significantly greater fat burning in the omega-3 group.
U.S. researchers reporting in the February 2011 issue of “American Journal of Clinical Nutrition” investigated if omega-3 fish oil supplements would speed up weight loss when combined with diet and exercise. The researchers enrolled 128 people who were either overweight or obese. They were randomly assigned to receive either five omega-3 capsules per day or five placebo capsules. Both groups received diet and exercise counseling, and 81 of the 128 completed the full six-month trial. The researchers reported that both groups lost more than 5 percent of their body with no significant differences between the fish oil and placebo groups.
- weight watch image by Andres Rodriguez from Fotolia.com
This article reflects the views of the writer and does not necessarily reflect the views of Jillian Michaels or JillianMichaels.com.