To get a slender figure and beautiful dream, maybe, everything. However, to achieve this goal is not as easy as it seems at first glance. the grueling regimes only provide a temporary effect and the body harassed exercise. In this article, you will learn more about the new development of Russian nutritionists – “Ratsionika” products. Real user reviews show that the line of aids for weight loss can help find pieces of their dreams. But first.
Food products “Ratsionika” – what is it?
Everyone remembers a time when the Russian market were popular all kinds of diet pills. But their questionable composition has led to the fact that its body mutilated slimming and metabolism. In this case, neither whose weight loss is not in question. It has been since then, the Russians have formed a singular point of view on the aid to weight loss. However, national nutritionists decided to remedy the situation and offered customers a completely new additive format useful.
Products “Ratsionika”, comments that proves its effectiveness, was released a few years ago on the pharmacy market. But even for a short period of its existence, it has set itself up as a quality and a really effective product. In this case, all products of “Ratsioniki” absolutely safe for health, as evidenced by numerous laboratory studies.
“Ratsionika” products How to do?
As the manufacturer says, all products are not only intended for active weight loss because of the low calorie content, but also on its active cleansing and restoration. In this case, cocktails and “Ratsionika” food bar can replace a complete meal. But do not forget that at the time of any diet the body needs saturated with vitamins and minerals. So, try to eat fresh fruits and vegetables. In addition, make it a rule to drink at least two liters of drinking water each day.
Composition of the products “Ratsionika”
The basis of nutritional supplements with cereals rich in natural dietary fiber and citrus fruits, which have the property of swelling, thus creating a feeling of satiety. Amino acid composition in the diet helps to transfer easily and not to get hungry for a long time. In this case, the manufacturer does not use chemical components, dyes and perfumes, which guarantees the quality of products for weight loss.
As can be seen from the information on the packaging, a bar “Ratsionika” is able to satisfy hunger for two hours. This statement can be considered valid because the cereal in its composition does not allow hunger to interfere with normal life. And that means that the extra weight will go much faster. After all, not everyone realize that problems with being overweight often arise from overeating. So just enough to temper your diet.
A series of anti-obesity agents “Ratsionika”
A series of domestic producers includes the following products:
- Collagen with sachet. It represents a biologically active additive for tightening the skin. In this case, the components act on the body from the inside, allowing you to get the fastest and most stable effect. As you know, when losing weight, it is very important to keep the skin in good shape.
- Bars for weight correction. They can be used as a snack between meals, making them the best selling among all “Ratsionika” series. Bars have different flavors, so one can choose the ideal choice for themselves.
- Cocktail “Ratsionika”. which is characterized by a low calorie content – only 84 calories per serving. That’s why they can be replaced by a full breakfast or a snack. Cocktail “Ratsionika” is a flavor of saturated strawberry milk. That’s why it will satisfy even the most demanding gourmets.
- “Ratsionika” capsules with Duoxa formula. Their action aims to speed up the metabolism in the body, which is necessary for fast weight loss. When this capsule has been purified from the slag and promote the burning of fat.
- Slimming mousse can be consumed by those who simply can not imagine your daily diet without dessert. Delicate vanilla and banana pudding will not hurt the face and will satisfy candy cravings.
- Slimming coffee. Due to the green coffee content, the drink has a fat burner effect and helps the body to better tolerate dietary nutrition.
weekly quick weight reset package
The manufacturer recommends the introduction of all products in the series in the daily diet for fast and intense weight loss. It is recommended to combine the receipt “Ratsionika” products, reviews that prove their effectiveness, with dishes from simple ingredients.
The approximate menu for the day is as follows:
- Breakfast: vegetable omelette, slice of toast and a portion of “Ratsionika” (dietary cocktail or mousse).
- Lunch: light vegetable soup, a portion of fresh salad and one of the Ratsionika products (bars or coffee).
- Dinner: apple and serve cocktail “Ratsionika”.
This should take one capsule a day and sachet with collagen for maximum effect. During snack you can not eat more than one serving of one of the “Ratsionika” series of products. Energy value of the diet of no more than 1500 calories a day, which is the norm for fast weight loss. However, should not be reduced in calories even more, because it is not the best impact on health. And spilled kgs come quickly back.
Tablets are “Ratsionika” contribute to weight loss?
Around dietary supplements have always been a lot of controversy and myths. However, the capsule “Ratsionika” created only on a natural basis and tested in the best European laboratories. Therefore, customers do not necessarily have to worry about their quality and safety.
Receptacle capsules daily includes algae extract and green coffee. One capsule for evening administration includes African mango seed extract and green tea. Due to the organic components tablets slightly affect the body and promote the burning of fats. It is known that it is the most difficult to burn body fat. In fact, in the first weeks of weight loss the excess water, so that the arrow to the scale decreases rapidly downward. But many people notice that after a while the weight is stopped due to the fact that the process of using fat begins, which is happening much more slowly. This capsules “Ratsionika” to help speed up.
How to eat while receiving the product “Ratsionika”?
The reviews show that to get the most positive result from the inclusion in the diet of dietary supplements as possible after the examination of the food. On the diet should avoid fatty foods, fried and salted. You must also eliminate the dessert desserts and alcohol. Eat lots of fruits, vegetables, grains, meats and food. A coffee drink is better to replace “Ratsionika” or plain green tea.
Where to buy “Ratsionika” products?
Buy slimming products can be almost every major network of Russian pharmacy. In addition, in the country there is the official representative of the company, who sell their products in bulk, which allows you to immediately buy a large quantity. But to diet, you will need more than one set of products.
Well, if you do not have the time to go shopping looking for the right product, you can order it on the Internet. Today, there are many online pharmacies that sell their “Ratsionika” products by free home delivery.
How thin are “Ratsionika”?
To date, product prices have been set as follows:
- Sasha with collagen – 400 rubles per package;
- Bars for weight correction – 70 rubles; each
- Milk and Banana Cocktail – 650 rubles for 350 grams;
- Fat capsules – 640 rubles for 30 pieces;
- Foam for weight loss – 100 rubles per serving;
- Coffee for weight loss – 220 rubles for 10 servings.
Notice of real consumers
To judge the quality of a way to weight loss can be only on the comments of those who have the time to try them for yourself. Similarly for the products “Ratsionika”, critics found among women and men.
As stated by users, the form of unlocking funds for weight loss is really very convenient. Lose weight simply make your eating habits, new products and wait for the result. All products of the manufacturer “Ratsionika” whose composition is completely natural, does not cause allergies, as buyers say. In addition, many have noticed an improvement of the gastrointestinal tract, and the loss of extra pounds after the first week of use.
The negative comments about the product “Ratsionika”, the price is quite reasonable, for the taste of some funds. For example, not all buyers like bars for weight loss. And a bit monotonous boring taste of banana milkshake. However, in this case, all strictly individually.
According to nutritionists
In terms of weight loss, it is very important to listen to professionals in this area. Thus, all nutritionists agree that “Ratsionika” products are not a panacea for overweight. After all, the principle of its action is to reduce daily caloric intake. In other words, to achieve the same effect may be simply restricting their usual diet and making the products more useful.
However, the production of “Ratsionika”, which reviews only confirm its effectiveness, does not stop buying shelves, those who want to lose weight in a short time. Maybe this is due to some sort of placebo effect, and the buyer is writing just believe on the package. Either losing weight simply does not have enough time to prepare healthy meals every day. But one thing is certain – you can not evaluate the quality and effectiveness of all funds until it does not work for you personally. Who knows, maybe these are the products of “Ratsionika” will help you find the figure of your dreams and save the detested extra kg. But there is another option – to go to a complete and correct nutrition game in your regular exercise life. Then you do not need purchased funds.
Looking for an exceptional doctor? If you’re like most people, you rely on word of mouth. But you can go online to size up health care providers in your community by finding out how they rate.
These web sites aren’t perfect:
- These sites use only patient reviews to rank doctors. This means the ratings are based more on opinion than actual data showing how well a doctor provided treatment or care.
- Some of these rating web site may promote physicians who have a paid rather than a free profile.
- If you have questions, ask your health care providers. They can help explain what the rankings may mean — and what they don’t mean.
- Use the information to help you decide. But don’t rely on it entirely. Consider what else you know, too.
Reviews: Doctors and dentists
Rating format: Percentage of patients that recommend the health provider. Each professional is ranked based on the criteria you selected for sorting.
What you can find: A list of specialists near you that you can sort based on what’s most important to you. For instance, you can sort by quality and patient feedback, type of insurance they accept, distance from you, and the doctor’s gender.
Details you can see: Directions and maps. How long health professionals have been in practice, their education and training, licensing and certification, how many office locations they have, hospital affiliations, what types of insurance they cover, languages spoken, and whether they are accepting new patients.
What the rating is based on: Online patient satisfaction reviews.
What you can do: You can look up a rating or add a review. You can rate the doctor’s staff and wait time. You can also rate how well the doctor listens and explains medical conditions. The site uses a 5-star rating system.
Reviews: Patient ratings for doctors.
Rating format: A scoring system up to 5.
What you can find: A specialist near you, the gender you prefer, one that’s accepting new patients, one that’s rated.
Details you can see: When the doctor was last reviewed, number of ratings, average rating out of 5, educational background, hospital affiliations, languages spoken. The site also includes a link to the state board of medicine to get further information on a particular doctor.
What the rating is based on: Online patient-satisfaction reviews.
What you can do: You can look up a rating or add a review. You can rate the doctor’s staff and wait time. You can also rate how helpful and knowledgeable the doctor is. The site uses a 5-point rating system.
Note: This web site takes paid advertisements from doctors.
Reviews: Patient reviews of doctors and dentists
Rating Format: Four-star system including traits like promptness, bedside manner, and follow-up.
What you can find: A doctor or dentist by name, specialty, and condition to see what other patients have said about them. Vitals also spotlights doctors who consistently get high rankings with a badging system, such as People’s Choice and Top 10 doctors. You can also find the doctor’s credentials, locations, hospital affiliations, education, whether they are accepting new patients, and the insurance they accept.
What the rating is based on: Online patient-satisfaction reviews.
What you can do: You can look up a rating or add a review. You can use the 4-point ranking system to rate the doctor by promptness, accurate diagnosis, bedside manner, and time spent with you.
Doctors (Hangul: 닥터스; RR: Dakteoseu) is a 2016 South Korean medical drama starring Kim Rae-won and Park Shin-hye. It aired every Monday and Tuesday at 22:00 (KST) on SBS from June 20 to August 23, 2016 for 20 episodes.
The drama was a hit and averaged 18.40% in audience ratings. In particular, Park’s character as a troubled teenager turned charismatic doctor received much popularity among the audiences for her action scenes and straightforward lines.
Yoo Hye-jung (Park Shin-hye) was a headstrong girl in high school with a prickly, gangster personality. Due to her many childhood scars, Hye-jung keeps her heart closed towards other people. However, she changes after meeting her mentor Hong Ji-hong (Kim Rae-won), who plays a key role in transforming her life from a “hopeless” delinquent to a compassionate doctor. They part ways subsequently but meet again after 13 years, when Yoo Hye-jung becomes a doctor.
- Kim Rae-won as Hong Ji-hong
- Gil Jung-woo as child Hong Ji-hong
- Park Solomon as teen Hong Ji-hong
Hong Ji-hong is a hard working man who lost his parents at a young age in a car accident. He was adopted later on in his life, graduated from a prestigious medical school and started out as a doctor. However, a medical accident while he was working as a surgeon made him step back and he restarts his career as a biology teacher. He cares for teenagers, especially his students since he had a rough life as a teenager. This makes him interested in the life of rebellious Yoo Hye-jung when she decides to turn a new leaf and actually work hard in school. It is after being separated from her that he realizes she is the one he has fallen in love with. When he and Yoo Hye-jung cross paths 13 years later, he who is now a neurosurgeon confesses his feelings for her.
- Park Shin-hye as Yoo Hye-jung
- Kal So-won as child Yoo Hye-jung
Yoo Hye-jung is a successful neurosurgeon. She was a delinquent in high school, known for her wayward personality. Having gone through a tough childhood, she found it hard to trust anyone. The only person she trusted and loved is her grandmother, who never failed to support her. However, her thoughts about others changed after meeting teacher Hong Ji-hong, who helped her find her goal in life.
- Yoon Kyun-sang as Jung Yoon-do
Jung Yoon-do is a neurosurgeon as well as a visiting staff who is from a wealthy family. He is not good with rough situations in society. However, he knows how to handle his work with strictness. He finds himself attracted to Yoo Hye-jung, who is very different from him.
- Lee Sung-kyung as Jin Seo-woo
Jin Seo-woo is a neurosurgeon and also friends-turned-enemies with Yoo Hye-jung. She liked Hong Ji-Hong, but seeing the growing relationship between Hong Ji-hong and Yoo Hye-jung, she causes trouble for them. This in turn caused them to part ways. Forgetting about Hong, she starts liking Jung Yoon-do but again feels inferior to Hye Jung due to Yoon-do’s attraction towards Hye-jung. Finally, she and her faithful companion Pi Young-gook develop mutual feelings for each other.
People around Hong Ji-hong
- Lee Ho-jae (ko) as Hong Doo-sik – Ji-hong’s adoptive father and Gookil Hospital’s chairman
- Yoo Da-in as Jo In-joo – General Surgery’s specialist
People around Yoo Hye-jung
- Kim Young-ae as Kang Mal-soon (cameo) – Hye-jung’s grandmother
- Jung Hae-gyun (ko) as Yoo Min-ho – Hye-jung and Yoo-na’s natural father
- Park Ji-a as Lee Ga-jin – Hye-jung’s stepmother and Yoo-na’s mother
- Han Bo-bae as Yoo Yoo-na – Hye-jung’s younger half-sister
- Ji Soo as Kim Soo-cheol (Guest: Ep. 1, 2, 3, 5, 7-8) – Hye-jung’s friend
- Moon Ji-in as Cheon Soon-hee – Hye-jung’s best friend
People around Jin Seo-woo
- Jeon Gook-hwan (ko) as Jin Sung-jong – Seo-woo’s grandfather and Gookil Hospital’s vice president
- Um Hyo-sup as Jin Myung-hoon – Seo-woo’s father and Gookil Hospital’s director
- Yoon Hae-young as Yoon Ji-young – Seo-woo’s mother
People of Gookil Hospital
- Jang Hyun-sung as Kim Tae-ho – Gookil Hospital’s deputy director and Head of Neurosurgery
- Kim Kang-hyun (ko) as Kang Kyung-joon – Neurosurgery’s 4th year resident doctor
- Baek Sung-hyun as Pi Young-gook – Neurosurgery’s 3rd year resident doctor and Seo-woo’s friend
- Jo Hyun-sik as Ahn Joong-dae – Neurosurgery’s 2nd year resident doctor
- Kim Min-seok as Choi Kang-soo – Neurosurgery’s 1st year resident doctor
- Jung Jin (ko) as Baek Ho-min – Head of General Surgery and Hospital’s public relations chief
- Lee Seon-ho as Jung Pa-ran – General Surgery’s teacher, Ji-hong’s friend and Yoon-do’s uncle
- Choi Sung-jae (ko) as Hwangbo Tae-yang – General Surgery’s 1st resident doctor
- Pyo Ye-jin (ko) as Hyun Soo-jin – 5th year nurse
- Ji Yi-soo (ko) as Yoo Byul – 2nd year nurse
- Park Young-soo (ko) as Namyang Girls’ High School’s teacher
- Nam Moon-cheol (ko)
- Kim Dae-sung (ko) as club DJ
- Gong Da-im (ko) as Choi Mi-ra
- Kim Min-cheol (ko) as Kim Soo-cheol’s friend
- Lee Jin-kwon (ko) as Kim Soo-cheol’s friend
- Son Jang-woo as pregnant patient’s son
- Jeon Ji-an (ko) as patient passenger on airplane
- Im Ji-kyu as gunman
- Jin Seon-gyu (ko) as Kim Chi-hyun
- Go Woo-rim (ko) as Nam-hae
- Choi Jeong-hoo as Nam-dal
- Jung Dong-gyu (ko) as Na Min-soo – medical staff
- Yeo Hoe-hyun as Choi Young-soo (Kang soo’s younger brother) (Episodes 17-18)
- Hong Seung-beom (ko) as lawyer
- Lee Ki-woo as Gong Byung-doo – gang boss (Episodes 1,3-6, 9)
- Lee Jun-hyeok as boss’s subordinate
- Jung Kyung-soon (ko) as Oh Young-mi
- Lim Ji-yeon as Lee Soo-jeong – youngest gold medalist in archery (Episode 7-8)
- Han Hye-jin as Jo Soo-ji (Episodes 11-12)
- Jo Dal-hwan (ko) as Ahn Sung-soo – Soo-ji’s stalker/assailant (Episodes 11-12)
- Namkoong Min as Nam Ba-ram (Episodes 13-15)
- Lee Sang-yeob as Kim Woo-jin – Lee Hee-young’s fiance (Episodes 15,16,18,20)
First script reading took place on April 28, 2016 at SBS Ilsan Production Studios in Goyang, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea.
The series reunited Park Shin-hye and Baek Sung-hyun, who previously played the younger versions of Han Jung-suh and Cha Song-joo, respectively, in the 2003 hit drama, Stairway to Heaven.
- Title: 닥터스 OST / Doctors OST
- Artist: Various Artists
- Language: Korean, English
- Release Date: August 1, 2016
- Number of Tracks: 25
- Publisher: RIAK ((사)한국음반산업협회)
- Agency: Pan Entertainment (팬엔터테인먼트)
|1.||No Way||Park Yong-in (박용인) & Kwon Soon-il (권순일) of Urban Zakapa|
|2.||Sunflower||Younha ft. Kassy (케이시)|
그 애 (愛)
|Jung-yup of Brown Eyed Soul|
|Jungho (정호) of 2MUCH|
|SE O of Jelly Cookie (젤리쿠키)|
|6.||No Way (Inst.)|
|8.||That Love (Inst.)
그 애 (愛) (Inst.)
|9.||You’re Pretty (Inst.)
넌 예뻐 (Inst.)
|12.||From Me To You|
|17.||Into The Time|
|21.||Hurt And Heart|
|22.||Sad Gold Spoon|
|23.||Good-bye My Fellow|
|25.||Doctors In love|
In the table below, the blue numbers represent the lowest ratings and the red numbers represent the highest ratings.
|June 20, 2016||11.4% (4th)||15.1% (4th)||12.9% (4th)||14.7% (4th)|
|June 21, 2016||12.4% (4th)||16.9% (3rd)||14.2% (4th)||16.2% (4th)|
|June 27, 2016||12.8% (4th)||16.5% (3rd)||14.4% (3rd)||16.9% (3rd)|
|June 28, 2016||14.6% (3rd)||17.8% (2nd)||15.6% (3rd)||18.0% (2nd)|
|July 4, 2016||16.1% (3rd)||20.7% (1st)||18.4% (3rd)||20.2% (3rd)|
|July 5, 2016||16.8% (3rd)||20.8% (1st)||19.7% (3rd)||21.6% (2nd)|
|July 11, 2016||18.4% (3rd)||22.3% (1st)||18.8% (3rd)||21.3% (2nd)|
|July 12, 2016||17.8% (3rd)||20.3% (2nd)||19.2% (2nd)||21.1% (2nd)|
|July 18, 2016||16.8% (3rd)||20.0% (2nd)||19.4% (3rd)||21.5% (2nd)|
|July 19, 2016||17.2% (4th)||19.9% (2nd)||19.3% (2nd)||22.6% (2nd)|
|July 25, 2016||17.2% (3rd)||20.2% (1st)||19.2% (3rd)||21.9% (2nd)|
|July 26, 2016||18.2% (3rd)||20.9% (1st)||18.7% (3rd)||21.7% (2nd)|
|August 1, 2016||17.6% (4th)||20.6% (1st)||18.5% (3rd)||20.8% (1st)|
|August 2, 2016||17.2% (3rd)||21.2% (1st)||19.6% (2nd)||21.8% (1st)|
|August 8, 2016||20.0% (3rd)||23.3% (1st)||21.3% (2nd)||23.1% (1st)|
|August 9, 2016||18.4% (2nd)||21.4% (1st)||20.6% (2nd)||22.4% (1st)|
|August 15, 2016||20.6% (2nd)||23.8% (1st)||20.8% (2nd)||22.8% (1st)|
|August 22, 2016||16.2% (4th)||19.7% (2nd)||17.8% (4th)||19.6% (4th)|
|16.1% (5th)||19.5% (3rd)||19.5% (3rd)||22.0% (2nd)|
|August 23, 2016||17.9% (3rd)||21.2% (1st)||20.2% (2nd)||22.0% (1st)|
Note: Episode 18 wasn’t aired on Tuesday August 16 due to the broadcast of 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. This episode was aired on Monday August 22, 2016.
Awards and nominations
|2016||5th APAN Star Awards||Grand Prize (Daesang)||Kim Rae-won||Nominated|
|Top Excellence Award, Actor in a Miniseries||Kim Rae-won||Nominated|
|Top Excellence Award, Actress in a Miniseries||Park Shin-hye||Nominated|
|Best New Actor||Yoon Kyun-sang||Won|
|Best Couple Award||Kim Rae-won and Park Shin-hye||Nominated|
|9th Korea Drama Awards||Grand Prize (Daesang)||Kim Rae-won||Nominated|
|Top Excellence Award, Actor||Jang Hyun-sung||Won|
|Top Excellence Award, Actress||Park Shin-hye||Nominated|
|1st Asia Artist Awards||Best Artist Award, Actor||Kim Rae-won||Nominated|
|Best Artist Award, Actress||Park Shin-hye||Won|
|SBS Drama Awards||Grand Prize (Daesang)||Nominated|
|Top Excellence Award, Actor in a Genre & Fantasy Drama||Kim Rae-won||Won|
|Top Excellence Award, Actress in a Genre & Fantasy Drama||Park Shin-hye||Won|
|Excellence Award, Actor in a Genre Drama||Yoon Kyun-sang||Nominated|
|Special Award, Actor in a Genre Drama||Jang Hyun-sung||Nominated|
|Special Award, Actress in a Genre Drama||Lee Sung-kyung||Nominated|
|Top 10 Stars Award||Park Shin-hye||Won|
|New Star Award||Kim Min-seok||Won|
|Best Couple Award||Kim Rae-won and Park Shin-hye||Nominated|
|Idol Academy Award – Best Kiss||Nominated|
|2017||53rd Baeksang Arts Awards||Best Actress||Park Shin-hye||Nominated|
|Best New Actor||Kim Min-seok||Won|
|Seoul International Drama Awards||Outstanding Korean Drama||Doctors||Won|
The series aired in Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia through Sony’s Pay-TV channel ONE TV Asia on Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 20:10 (SST|MYT|WITA), 19:10 (WIB) within 24 hours of its first telecast in South Korea. It is also available for streaming in Singapore on Viu with English subtitles.
In Thailand, it aired on Channel 8 (in the network RS Promotion), on Mondays and Tuesdays at 22:00 starting July 4, 2016.
In the United States, the drama airs in the Los Angeles DMA free, over-the-air on Asian American-oriented TV channel, LA 18 KSCI-TV (channel 18) with English subtitles, Mon-Tues 9:00 PM, from July 18 to September 20, 2016.
In Vietnam, the drama airs on HTV2 at 21:00 (ICT) every Mondays to Fridays starting December 15, 2016.
In Indonesia, it aired on RTV, on Mondays to Fridays at 09:30 starting September 25, 2017.
- ^ Pan Entertainment signs contract worth 5.1 bln won. Reuters.
- ^ “Doctors”. SBS International. Retrieved December 26, 2017.
- ^ Ahn, Sung-mi (March 29, 2016). “Park Shin-hye, Kim Rae-won to star in new drama”. Kpop Herald. Retrieved 2016-03-31.
- ^ Bahk, Eun-ji (April 1, 2016). “Park Shin-hye, Kim Rae-won star in new drama “Doctors””. The Korea Times. Retrieved 2016-04-07.
- ^ a b Lee, Woo-in (March 31, 2016). “김래원♥박신혜, ‘닥터스’ 출연 확정 “사제 러브스토리 기대””. TV Report (in Korean). Retrieved 2016-03-31.
- ^ “‘Doctors’ beats rival dramas in viewership”. Kpop Herald.
- ^ “‘Doctors’ tops weekly TV popularity chart again”. Yonhap News Agency. August 23, 2016. Retrieved 2017-01-11.
- ^ “Park Sin-hye’s ‘girl-crush’ character a big drawcard”. The Korea Times.
- ^ “Lee Sung-kyung to be Park Shin-hye’s rival in ‘Doctors'”. Kpop Herald. Retrieved 2017-02-27.
- ^ “Actor Kim Ji-soo cast as Park Shin-hye’s first love”. Kpop Herald.
- ^ “Kim Min-suk to join Park Shin-hye in ‘Doctors'”. Kpop Herald.
- ^ “Actor Nam Koong-min makes cameo in ‘Doctors'”. Kpop Herald.
- ^ Foxy. “Kim Rae Won, Park Shin Hye, Kim Min Seok & more during 1st script reading for ‘Doctors'”. Kpopnewz. Retrieved 2016-06-25.
- ^ “SBS’ ‘Doctors’ starring Kim Rae Won, Park Shin Hye holds first script reading; Plot and main character info revealed”. yibada.com. Retrieved 2016-06-25.
- ^ “Park Shin Hye has a Stairway to Heaven reunion with actor Baek Sung Hyun”. DramaFever. 1 July 2016.
- ^ “Gaon Download Chart”. Gaon. Retrieved 2016-03-03.
- ^ “Gaon Digital Chart”. Gaon. Retrieved 2016-03-03.
- ^ “TNMS Daily Ratings: this links to current day-select the date from drop down menu”. TNMS Ratings (in Korean). Archived from the original on November 28, 2013. Retrieved 2016-06-20.
- ^ “AGB Daily Ratings: this links to current day-select the date from drop down menu”. AGB Nielsen Media Research (in Korean). Retrieved 2016-06-20.
- ^ “The SBS broadcasting schedule on August 16, 2016”. SBS (in Korean). Retrieved 2015-08-15.
- ^ 한인구 기자. “MK News – 공유·박보검·남궁민·한석규…백상예술대상 男TV연기상 4파전”. MK News. Retrieved 2017-05-03.
- ^ “‘Guardian,’ ‘The Handmaiden’ win big at Baeksang Awards”. The Korea Herald. 4 May 2017.
- ^ ” ‘구르미’, 한류드라마 최우수상…우수상은 ‘W’·’닥터스'”. mydaiy (in Korean). 7 September 2017. Retrieved 7 September 2017.
- ^ “Doctors”. onetvasia.com
- ^ viusingapore
- ^ “ช่อง 8 จัดหนัก! ส่งซีรีส์เกาหลี Doctors ประเดิมจอพร้อม Uncontrollably Fond”. sanook (in Thai). Retrieved 2016-06-24.
- ^ “Doctors – LA18 Mon/Tues Korean Drama”. la18.tv (in Korean). Retrieved 2016-08-15.
- ^ PT. “Bộ phim “Chuyện tình bác sĩ” lên sóng HTV2″. Bao Moi (in Vietnamese). Retrieved 2016-12-15.
- ^ “Akhirnya Tayang, RTV Rilis Jadwal Penayangan Drama Korea Doctors!” (in Indonesian). Dunia TV. Retrieved 2017-09-20.
- Official website (in Korean)
- Doctors at HanCinema
- Doctors on IMDb
- Doctors at MyDramaList
- Doctors at Daum (in Korean)
Season 1 | Season 2 |
Season 3 | Season 4 |
Season 5 | Season 6 |
Season 7 | Season 8 |
Season 9 | Season 10 |
Season 11 | Articles |
Related Links | Cast Photo |
Doctor Who is the longest running science fiction television show in the world. It originally ran from 1963 until 1989, spawned a TV movie in 1996, and then returned in 2005 with a new Doctor, a new format, and a brand new audience. The Doctor is a time lord who travels through time in the TARDIS (Time And Relative Dimension In Space), which is shaped like a 1950s police box.
Paul Kelly reviewed seasons five through ten, and he and Billie Doux together reviewed seasons one through four. Mark Greig has reviewed a massive number of the classic Doctor Who adventures from 1963 through 1989 which can be found here.
1.2 The End Of The World
1.3 The Unquiet Dead
1.4 Aliens Of London (1)
1.5 World War Three (2)
1.7 The Long Game
1.8 Father’s Day
1.9 The Empty Child (1)
1.10 The Doctor Dances (2)
1.11 Boom Town
1.12 Bad Wolf (1)
1.13 The Parting Of The Ways (2)
Born Again (Children in Need Special 2005)
2.x The Christmas Invasion
2.1 New Earth
2.2 Tooth and Claw
2.3 School Reunion
2.4 The Girl in the Fireplace
2.5 The Rise of the Cybermen (1)
2.6 The Age of Steel (2)
2.7 The Idiot’s Lantern
2.8 The Impossible Planet (1)
2.9 The Satan Pit (2)
2.10 Love & Monsters
2.11 Fear Her
2.12 Army of Ghosts (1)
2.13 Doomsday (2)
3.x The Runaway Bride
3.1 Smith and Jones
3.2 The Shakespeare Code
3.4 Daleks in Manhattan (1)
3.5 Evolution of the Daleks (2)
3.6 The Lazarus Experiment
3.8 Human Nature (1)
3.9 The Family of Blood (2)
3.12 The Sound of Drums (1)
3.13 Last of the Time Lords (2)
Time Crash (Children in Need Special 2007)
4.x Voyage of the Damned
4.1 Partners in Crime
4.2 The Fires of Pompeii
4.3 Planet of the Ood
4.4 The Sontaran Stratagem (1)
4.5 The Poison Sky (2)
4.6 The Doctor’s Daughter
4.7 The Unicorn and the Wasp
4.8 Silence in the Library (1)
4.9 Forest of the Dead (2)
4.11 Turn Left
4.12 The Stolen Earth (1)
4.13 Journey’s End (2)
4.14 The Next Doctor
4.15 Planet of the Dead
4.16 The Waters of Mars
4.17 The End of Time (1)
4.18 The End of Time (2)
5.1 The Eleventh Hour
5.2 The Beast Below
5.3 Victory of the Daleks
5.4 The Time of Angels (1)
5.5 Flesh and Stone (2)
5.6 The Vampires of Venice
5.7 Amy’s Choice
5.8 The Hungry Earth (1)
5.9 Cold Blood (2)
5.10 Vincent and the Doctor
5.11 The Lodger
5.12 The Pandorica Opens (1)
5.13 The Big Bang (2)
Space and Time (Comic Relief Special 2011)
6.x A Christmas Carol
6.1 The Impossible Astronaut (1)
6.2 Day of the Moon (2)
6.3 The Curse of the Black Spot
6.4 The Doctor’s Wife
6.5 The Rebel Flesh (1)
6.6 The Almost People (2)
6.7 A Good Man Goes To War (1)
6.8 Let’s Kill Hitler (2)
6.9 Night Terrors
6.10 The Girl Who Waited
6.11 The God Complex
6.12 Closing Time
6.13 The Wedding of River Song
7.x The Doctor, the Widow and the Wardrobe
7.1 Asylum of the Daleks
7.2 Dinosaurs on a Spaceship
7.3 A Town Called Mercy
7.4 The Power of Three
7.5 The Angels Take Manhattan
7.6 The Snowmen
7.7 The Bells of Saint John
7.8 The Rings of Akhaten
7.9 Cold War
7.11 Journey to the Centre of the TARDIS
7.12 The Crimson Horror
7.13 Nightmare in Silver
7.14 The Name of the Doctor
7.15 The Day of the Doctor
7.16 The Time of the Doctor
8.1 Deep Breath
8.2 Into the Dalek
8.3 Robot of Sherwood
8.5 Time Heist
8.6 The Caretaker
8.7 Kill the Moon
8.8 Mummy on the Orient Express
8.10 In the Forest of the Night
8.11 Dark Water
8.12 Death in Heaven
9.x Last Christmas
9.1 The Magician’s Apprentice (1)
9.2 The Witch’s Familiar (2)
9.3 Under the Lake (1)
9.4 Before the Flood (2)
9.5 The Girl Who Died (1)
9.6 The Woman Who Lived (2)
9.7 The Zygon Invasion (1)
9.8 The Zygon Inversion (2)
9.9 Sleep No More
9.10 Face the Raven
9.11 Heaven Sent (1)
9.12 Hell Bent (2)
9.13 The Husbands of River Song
10.x The Return of Doctor Mysterio
10.1 The Pilot
10.3 Thin Ice
10.4 Knock Knock
10.6 Extremis (1)
10.7 The Pyramid at the End of the World (2)
10.8 The Lie of the Land (3)
10.9 Empress of Mars
10.10 The Eaters of Light
10.11 World Enough and Time (1)
10.12 The Doctor Falls (2)
11.0 Twice Upon a Time
Doctor Who/Torchwood/Sarah Jane Adventures Crossover Guide by Paul Kelly
Holiday Gift Guide: Doctor Who, Misfits and Sherlock by Paul Kelly
Doctor Who: so what was it all about? by Gavrielle
Doctor Who: The Classic Series (1963-1989) ReviewsCast Photo