Part 1 Preparing Roast Chicken
Defrost your whole chicken. Depending upon the size of the bird, it can take between 1 and 3 days to defrost in the refrigerator. It is recommended that you cook soon after defrosting to avoid food borne illness.
Preheat your oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit (232 degrees Celsius). Place a rack in the middle to low middle of the oven, depending upon the size of the whole chicken.
Clear a space in your kitchen near the sink. Remove other kitchen appliances, dishes and silverware to reduce cross contamination. Ready your roasting pan or Dutch oven nearby for easy transfer.
Remove the chicken from its packaging. Place the packaging directly in the trash.
Remove the neck and giblets from the cavity. Throw them away if you do not want to use them for a gravy.
Place your hand near the opening of the cavity, with the breast upward. Stick your fingers between the breast and the skin. Move your hands underneath the skin to loosen it for seasoning.
Wash your hands for 30 seconds before handling any other ingredients or dishes.
Part 2 Flavoring Whole Chicken
- Decide upon what seasonings you would like to use.
Roast chicken is versatile, and it can be flavored according to the regional aromatics, fruits and vegetables you prefer.
- Try lemon pepper or lemon garlic chicken. Lemon, onions and garlic are the staples of the aromatics that help to flavor the whole chicken. Pepper or garlic can be used to season the surface of the chicken as well as the inside cavity.
- Consider herb seasonings, such as a combination of rosemary, sage and thyme. You can use a generic poultry seasoning or Italian seasoning if you do not have access to fresh herbs.
- Spanish or Mexican flavors, such as chili pepper, paprika, garlic or cayenne will make the chicken’s surface spicy. Use the pre-seasoned extra meat for tacos and enchiladas. Adobo seasoning is a combination of paprika, oregano, garlic and pepper that comes pre-packaged at specialty stores and supermarkets.
- Slice your aromatics.
- Slice 1 to 2 lemons in half to place inside the chicken cavity.
- Cut up onions or shallots into quarters.
- Peel garlic cloves. You will want to place anywhere from 2 to 10 garlic cloves, depending upon preference.
- Mix your chicken rub.
Combine 2 tbsp. (30ml) of unsalted melted butter with 1/2 tsp. (0.9g) salt, 1/2 tsp. (0.9g) of pepper and 1/2 tsp. (0.9g) to 1 tbsp. (30g) of dried or fresh herbs. You can use a ratio of 1 to 3 with measuring dried or fresh herbs, since dried herbs are more potent.
- You can also substitute canola oil or olive oil for the butter. The fat will help to brown the surface of the bird.
Rub the chicken with your butter and herbs or spices. Place them underneath the skin on the surface of the chicken meat.
Part 3 Stuffing/Rubbing Roast Chicken
Toss the lemons, onions and garlic with salt and pepper. Place them inside the cavity of the chicken. Make sure there aren’t any ingredients falling out; however, it can be tightly packed.
Place the chicken on the roasting rack, if you have not done so already. The breasts should face upward on the rack.
- Slice apples, potatoes, onions and other vegetables into large pieces.
Place them below the roasting rack.
- If you are using a Dutch oven, place the root vegetables on the bottom of the pan, then place the chicken on top. This will help the juices drip down into the pan as they cook.
- If you want smaller vegetable slices, wait 20 to 30 minutes, to place them underneath the roasting rack. This will prevent overdone vegetables.
- Truss the chicken, if you choose.
This means you wrap the drumsticks with twine and tuck in the wings to keep the cavity closed.
- Trussing the chicken is not necessary. It can increase the cooking time, because the heat does not reach the dark meat as easily.
Part 4 Roasting the Whole Chicken
Place the roasting pan inside the oven. Allow it to roast at 450 degrees Fahrenheit (232 degrees Celsius) for 20 minutes. This will brown the bird and seal in juices.
Turn the oven down to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius). Let it roast for 1 hour to 1 hour and 30 minutes, depending upon the size of the bird, the evenness of the oven and the altitude.
Insert a roasting thermometer into the thigh. It should read at least 170 degrees Fahrenheit (77 degrees Celsius). If it does not, allow it to roast for 20 to 30 more minutes before checking again.
Part 5 Resting the Chicken
Remove the pan from the oven. Place the chicken on an unheated surface or a cooling rack.
Place aluminum foil over the chicken to keep the heat in.
Allow it to rest with the breast up for 10 to 15 minutes.
Turn the chicken over and allow it to rest for 10 more minutes.
- Carve and serve.
You will need to return to the bird to take the rest of the meat off the bones for use in future recipes.
- Throw away the chicken carcass or place it in a pot to make homemade chicken stock.
Add New Question
I am getting ready to bake a whole chicken. Do I have to use a rack when roasting?
It’s not an absolute must, you could bake it in a shallow pan or baking dish. However, using a rack allows more even cooking and run-off of the grease and juices rather than them pooling around the bird. The juices can then be used to make a wonderful gravy.
What about cooking covered in heavy pot?
Follow the same steps given in this article.
How long do you cook a stuff chicken in
How long should you cook chicken breasts in the oven for
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Always thoroughly clean places that raw chicken has touched with disinfecting spray. You will need to disinfect the sink and place plates and other utensils in the dishwasher.
Things You’ll Need
Whole, defrosted chicken
Roasting pan/dutch oven
Seasoning mix/fresh herbs
Butter/olive oil/canola oil
Did you try these steps?
Upload a picture for other readers to see.
In other languages:
Español: cocinar un pollo entero en el horno, Português: Assar um Frango Inteiro no Forno, Italiano: Cuocere un Pollo Intero nel Forno, Français: cuire un poulet entier au four, 中文: 在烤箱里烤一整只鸡, Deutsch: Ein ganzes Huhn im Ofen braten, Русский: приготовить курицу в духовке целиком, Bahasa Indonesia: Memanggang Ayam Utuh dengan Oven, Nederlands: Een hele kip in de oven braden, العربية: طهي دجاجة كاملة بالفرن, Tiếng Việt: Chế biến gà nguyên con trong lò nướng
- Send fan mail to authors
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 277,346 times.
Did this article help you?
This is the cooking method that made me realize that boneless, skinless chicken breasts can be pretty darn delicious. They don’t have to be dry and boring. They can, in fact, be moist, tender, and full of flavor — something I actually look forward to having for dinner.
How To Cook Chicken Breasts in the Oven:
Watch the Video
I learned this way of cooking chicken in culinary school. It’s technically called “dry-poaching,” but that sounds fussy for what is essentially an incredibly simple technique. Here’s how you, too, can make the best-ever chicken breasts in just a few steps.
Why This Method Is So Good
There is so little fat in a boneless, skinless chicken breast that it’s hard to cook it without the meat ending up dry or just plain tasteless. With this method, we take advantage of the steady, all-surrounding heat of the oven, but just before putting the breasts in to bake, we cover them with a piece of parchment paper. The paper acts almost like the chicken’s missing skin, protecting the chicken and preventing it from drying out.
Think of this method as a cross between braising and roasting. The chicken bastes in its own juices and the result is tender, juicy chicken breasts that are succulent and never dry.
A Versatile Method
This way of cooking chicken is incredibly easy and it’s never failed me. I also love it for when I want to cook several chicken breasts all at once, as when I’m cooking for a big family meal or to prep lunches for the week. In the recipe below, I season the chicken with just salt and pepper, but you can use any spices you wish or adapt it to your favorite recipes.
Super versatile, super dependable. If you’ve struggled with boneless, skinless chicken breasts, this is definitely the method to try.
Heat the oven to 400°F and prepare the pan: Heat the oven to 400°F with a rack in the middle position. Rub the pan with butter or olive oil; this prevents the chicken from sticking.
How To Cook the Best Chicken Breasts in the Oven
Makes 1 or more chicken breasts
What You Need Ingredients
Butter or olive oil
- 1 or more
boneless, skinless chicken breast
Salt and pepper
Other spices or seasonings
Heat the oven to 400°F and prepare the pan: Heat the oven to 400°F with a rack in the middle position. Rub the pan and one side of the parchment paper with butter or olive oil; this prevents the chicken from sticking.
Prepare the chicken: Pat the chicken dry and rub with a little butter or olive oil, if desired. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and any other favorite seasonings.
Transfer to the baking dish: Place the chicken breasts in the baking dish, spaced slightly apart. You can also tuck herbs or lemon wedges around the chicken for extra flavor.
Cover with the parchment: Lay the parchment, butter-side down, over the chicken. Tuck the edges into the pan and press the parchment down so that it’s snug around the chicken. The chicken breasts should be completely covered with the parchment.
Bake until the chicken is 165°F: Transfer the chicken to the oven until the chicken is completely opaque all the way through and registers 165°F on an instant-read thermometer. Start checking after 20 minutes; total cooking time is usually 30 to 40 minutes.
Serve: Serve the chicken immediately, or let it cool and refrigerate for up to a week.
Meat is a source of protein necessary for the “construction” and maintenance of muscle mass, health and functioning of all organs of human life without exception. Possessing a mass of useful properties, animal meat has one significant drawback – it is very caloric. For those who want to control the amount of calories consumed and their own weight, the ideal way out will be the consumption of chicken fillet. This is a very valuable low-calorie product, which is both dietary and nutritious.
What can be cooked for the second of a chicken fillet
Chicken fillet is an ideal ingredient for a variety of meat dishes that suit everyone without exception. Boiled, stewed, fried in a frying pan, this dietary and healthy meat – a favorite among your own kind. Cutlets chopped, cabbage rolls, stewed pieces, fried in batter, chicken fillet – all this will be an excellent decoration of the table. Delicious stew with potatoes in pots( traditional Russian recipe), overseas chops with almonds, feta cheese and rose
mary, children’s skewers on skewers – these dishes will surprise and delight your loved ones.
How and how much to grill chicken to not overdry
With all the virtues, chicken fillet has the only drawback: if it’s wrong to cook, it becomes stiff and dry. When buying, choose chilled breasts of light pink color. To preserve the juice and preserve the delicate texture of the fibers, it is preferable to cut the meat across the fibers, then when heat-treated in a frying pan they are as if sealed, preserving juiciness.
Another way to preserve a delicate taste will be the use of batter. Cooked without milk or cream, it safely saves the structure of the filaments of chicken fillets. Pay attention to the time of roasting in a frying pan: for pieces not thicker than a centimeter, 2-3 minutes will suffice. To cook thicker pieces, increase the roasting time to 4-5 minutes, and then braise them with sour cream, cream or tomato sauce.
Recipes for chicken fillet in a frying pan with a photo
A rich recipe for dishes based on the fillet of chicken provides hostesses the opportunity to pamper relatives with useful and tasty dishes. Fried, stewed, baked breast, cooked in a frying pan, is good for everyday use, and for a festive table. Perfectly combined with side dishes – porridges, pasta and potatoes, chicken under different sauces in all senses will diversify your diet.
For those who like healthy food, a dish from this part of the chicken carcass cooked in a frying pan will not yield additional calories if you use a minimum of vegetable oil when cooking. Roasting will be needed to “solder” the fibers of meat, keeping the juice inside each piece. Chicken kebabs you can always offer to children, and those who wish to lose weight will approach dishes consisting of fillets, vegetables, hard cheese varieties.
Chicken fillet chops in batter
Chicken steaks are delicious, tender, if you cut the breast across the fibers with plates no thicker than 1.5 cm. When slicing along one side of the fillet so that the meat is not dry, keep it in batter from half an hour to an hour. A wonderful side dish to chicken chops will be boiled rice with curry. The taste of the latter is perfectly combined with the meat of a bird, so this dish will be satisfying and useful.
To prepare a chicken breast in a frying pan, you will need:
- chicken fillet – 4 halves( or 2 breasts);
- salt, spices – to taste;
- egg – 3-4 pieces;
- flour – 2-3 tablespoons;
- vegetable oil – 3-4 tablespoons.
- food film;
- hammer for chops;
- container for batter;
- frying pan.
A step-by-step recipe for how to cook chicken fillet in a batter in a frying pan:
- Rinse the halves of the breast under running water. Cut using a paper towel.
- Slice the meat with a sharp knife on a narrow plate with a thickness of 1.5-2 cm.
- Roll out the food film, gently lay the pieces and wrap. It is necessary that in the process of beating, chicken meat retains an integral structure.
- Lightly chop off pieces of chicken. Do not overdo it! Fillet filaments are very delicate, so excessive efforts can lead to the leakage of juice, and the prepared dish will become dry and tasteless.
- Remove the film, salt the chops on each side.
- Prepare the claret:
- Beat the eggs by carefully mixing the whisk.
- Season with a pinch of salt, black pepper, spices to taste. Whisk again.
- Add 1 tbsp each. L.Flour, stirring the mixture. You must prepare a viscous, thick, homogeneous mass without lumps.
- Preheat the frying pan, pour in a tablespoon of refined vegetable oil.
- Dip each piece of chicken fillet into the batter so that the latter covers the surface of the whole chop, and spread it over the heated frying pan.
- It is recommended not to fry for more than 4-5 minutes on each side.
- You can check the readiness of chops by puncturing a piece of cooked meat with a toothpick or fork in the thickest place: the resulting liquid( juice) should be a light shade.
If you want to cook chicken chops for children, you can slightly “lengthen” the process: after 4 minutes of roasting, reduce the heat to very low and cover the pan with a lid to extinguish the meat for 2 minutes. So the fillet is well-scraped and you will be calm for the child. Cooked in this way, the chicken breast will be juicy, tender, but the crusty crust will become less crispy.
Chicken fillet roasted with onions and potatoes
A delicious, hearty recipe for chicken breast with onion and potatoes suggests a variety of combinations:
- If you like fried potatoes, then you can prepare a dish with a separate roasting pieces of chicken and potato loin in different frying pans.
- For fans of dietary dishes it is better to cook a stew on vegetable broth or water.
You will need the following ingredients:
- chicken meat( breast) – 0.5 kg;
- potatoes – 1-1,5 kg;
- onion – 3 pcs.;
- salt, spices – depending on taste preferences;
- refined vegetable oil – 4-5 st. L.
Step-by-step recipe for chicken fillet in a frying pan with potatoes:
- Rinse poultry meat under running water, dry.
- Cut into small cubes 2-3 cm.
- Chop the peeled onion into cubes.
- Heat the frying pan, pour in the oil, lay out the meat.
- Fry the pieces on high heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the onion, cover and stew for another couple of minutes.
- Add 100 ml of water, season with salt, season with ground black pepper.
- Cover and allow to cook for 15 minutes with low heat.
- In the second frying pan fry until ready to peel and cut potatoes.
- In a frying pan with poultry meat, after 15 minutes, add roasted potatoes, stir well.
- It will be very tasty if you add tomato sauce( 50 ml of tomato juice, spices – adzhika, hops-suneli, 20 g of butter) or sour cream sauce( 2 tablespoons of sour cream, 20 g of oil, olive oil or Italian herbs).
- After 5 minutes the dish will be ready. Bon Appetit!
Stew the chicken breast fillet in cream
The chicken meat cooked in a creamy sauce will acquire a tender, juicy taste. Before cooking the dish in a frying pan, visit the nearest supermarket to purchase:
- chicken fillet – 1 kg;
- onion – 2 pcs.;
- garlic – 3 cloves;
- cream – 250 ml;
- butter – 50 g;
- flour – 1-2 tbsp. L.;
- vegetable oil – 4-5 tbsp. L.;
- salt, seasonings, spices.
Recipe for dishes with step-by-step instructions and photos:
- Rinse the chicken fillets, dry. Cut into small strips or cubes.
- Pour the oil over the heated frying pan, lay out the meat.
- Fry the prepared pieces with medium heat, stirring gently, for 5-7 minutes.
- Prepare sour cream sauce in a separate saucepan. The consistency of the latter should be thick, but liquid:
- melt a piece of butter;
- cut into finely garlic and pour into a hot pan;
- when it starts to gild, add flour;
- mix thoroughly for a minute;
- pour gradually cream, stirring intensively so that no lumps remain;
- bring to a boil and set aside from the plate.
- Peeled from the husks, cut into small cubes onions add to the meat.
- Reduce heat and blink for 5 more minutes.
- Then season with salt and spices.
- Pour the cooked sour cream sauce into the onion fried poultry loin, cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes. Remove from the plate, allow to cool slightly and enjoy the dish!
Chicken fillet in breadcrumbs in a grill pan
Excellent chicken-nuggets replacement for fans of fast food will be pieces of chicken fillet cooked in breadcrumbs. To reduce the calorie content of the dish, after cooking, place the fried pieces in a frying pan on paper towels or napkins. If there are no breadcrumbs at home, you can cook them yourself:
- Dry in the oven a piece of bread.
- Grind the blender.
- In a frying pan pour 2 tbsp. L.Sunflower oil, pour the bread crumbs, add salt and spices. It will be very tasty if you add curry or seasoning for chicken.
- Lightly fry, pour into a plate. Let it cool down.
To cook poultry meat in breading, you need the following ingredients:
- chicken breast – 2 pcs.
- egg – 2-3 pcs.
- flour – 3-4 tbsp. L.
- salt – to taste.
- refined sunflower oil – 6-7 st. L.
How to cook a chicken in a grilled pan( with step-by-step photos):
- Rinse, dried chicken breast cut into thin plates no more than 1 cm thick( preferably across the fibers).
- Lightly pour on each side.
- In separate containers, beat the eggs, pour in flour and breadcrumbs.
- Roll each piece in the flour, dip it in an egg, then zap up well.
- Pour the oil into the heated grill pan and lay out chicken pieces.
- To prepare a dish, you will need 4-5 minutes to roast the meat on each side.
Skewers on skewers in soy sauce
A chicken skewer, prepared on skewers, fried in a grill pan, is incredibly tasty and juicy. This option is suitable for owners who do not have a grill function in the oven. In this case, the chicken breast should be pre-marinated. In order not to break the delicate texture of meat, prepare a simple and tasty marinade, for which take:
- kefir( yogurt) – 1 l;Soy sauce
- – 0.3-0.5 liters.
For the shish kebab you will need:
- chicken fillet – 1 kg;
- onion( small) – 0,5 kg;
- vegetable oil – 5-6 tbsp. L.
Stages of preparation:
- Thoroughly washed and dried breast cut into pieces 3-4 cm.
- Peeled onion shells cut in half.
- Put the raw chicken meat in a bowl, sprinkling onions.
- Fill with soy-kefir marinade and leave for 3-4 hours.
- To cook a shish kebab, heat the frying pan by adding oil.
- On wooden skewers / skewers string alternately pieces of chicken and onions.
- Put the prepared shish kebabs in a frying pan.
- Fry on each side with strong heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Reduce heat to a minimum, pour 50 ml of water and cover.
- After 15 minutes, remove the lid, allow the water to boil, and the shish kebabs to brown from all sides.
How delicious to fry chicken thigh fillets with pineapples
Juicy, melting in the mouth will be cooked in a pan chicken fillet from the thigh. Carefully remove the stone with a sharp knife, so as not to break the integrity of the piece. This part of the chicken is more juicy than the breast, so it does not require breading. Cheese crust with “hiding” pineapple will give the dish an exquisite sweetish taste. To prepare a dish, you will need:
- chicken carbonate – 4 pcs.;
- pineapple – 8 rings;
- cheese – 200 g;
cream( 10%) – 100 ml.
- Remove from each piece of chicken thigh skin. Rinse, dry on a towel.
- Carefully cut the stone, without disturbing the unity of the loin.
- Preheat the grill pan. Lay out the thigh, fry on each side for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from the frying pan, place on a baking sheet or other baking container.
- Sprinkle a small amount of grated cheese, lay a pineapple ring on top.
- Send to the oven preheated to 180 на for 15-20 minutes.
- At this time, stir the cream with the cheese. If desired, add spices or herbs.
- Remove the meat from the oven. Spread evenly the pieces of cheese-cream mixture into pieces and put on baking for another 7-10 minutes.
Chicken Breast with Tomatoes, Onion and Cheese
Do you want to prepare an exquisite restaurant dish for a festive table? Bake chicken breasts with vegetables under a cheese crust. You will need:
- chicken fillet – 4 halves.
- large tomatoes – 0.5 kg.
- onion – 3-4 pieces.
- hard cheese( can be replaced with melted cheese) – 150-200 g.
- mayonnaise – 50 g.
- salt, spices.
- vegetable oil – 3-4 st. L.
- flour – 2-3 tbsp. L.
Step-by-step recipe for chicken fillet under a cheese cap:
- Rinse chicken breast under water, dry.
- Cut along a whole piece in half.
- Salt and pepper. Roll in flour.
- Put on a heated frying pan and fry on each side for 4 minutes.
- Wash, peeled tomatoes, cut the onions into rings.
- Put chicken fillet in a pan on a frying pan.
- Lubricate with mayonnaise. Top with a slice of tomato, then a layer of onion, greasing mayonnaise.
- Rub on a small grater cheese and sprinkle halves of chicken fillets in a thick layer.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.Send the breast to bake for 10 minutes, periodically checking the cheese. Turn off the oven, leaving the meat for another couple of minutes.
- Chicken fillet, cooked in a frying pan and oven under a cheese cap, is ready. Bon Appetit!
Video recipes with chicken fillet in a frying pan
Want to cook chicken fillet in a frying pan? The most useful is the method of light roasting with further quenching of meat. To make the dish juicy and tasty, you need to control the cooking time. The ideal side dish for chicken fillets in a frying pan will be vegetables, mushrooms: frozen or fresh. A variety of seasonings and sauces complement the taste of the dish, making it deliciously tender, fragrant, just “lick your fingers”!
You can pamper yourself and your loved ones with a delicious dish by making chicken breast with onions and mushrooms. The highlight is sour creamy cream sauce, which will give a light lactic-sour taste, perfectly combined with mushrooms, meat and vegetables. Another tempting and tasty and useful recipe is a fillet of vegetables. For the dish, only a frozen vegetable mixture and chicken meat are needed. Learn about the secrets of making chicken breasts in a frying pan from the video below.
Juicy chicken fillet in sour cream sauce with mushrooms
Chicken fillet with vegetables: fast and tasty
Chicken fillet with mushrooms in the oven – dietary, aromatic and very delicate dish.
A minimal set of products, a little time and effort is all that you need to make a dish which can take a worthy place even on the holiday table.
Chicken fillet with mushrooms in the oven – the basic principles of cooking
Chicken fillet with mushrooms in the oven are prepared in different ways. It can be baked, put in the form of layers, each peremeshivaya mayonnaise or sour cream. Also fillet you can stuff the mushrooms, cook the julienne, or a casserole. It all depends on your imagination.
Chicken wash and clean it from films and excess fat. Then it is cut in half lengthwise. The obtained slices, lightly beat off, salted and seasoned with spices.
The meat is then spread on a baking sheet or form.
Onions and mushrooms peel, shred and fry in vegetable oil until light it will turn brown.
Chicken grease with mayonnaise or sour cream. Put on top of the fried mushroom. It is possible to arrange the sliced tomato. Sprinkled with fine shavings of cheese and baked in the oven. This is the easiest way to cook chicken fillet with mushrooms in the oven.
Then we will tell you about other ways of cooking chicken fillet with mushrooms in the oven.
Recipe 1. Chicken fillet with mushrooms in the oven under the cheese
75 ml vegetable oil;
200 g mushrooms;
100 grams of cheese;
80 g flour;
80 ml mayonnaise;
600 g chicken fillets;
bunch of greens.
Method of preparation
1. Chicken fillet wash, dry on a napkin and cut them into slices half an inch thick. Every piece of meat repel, salt and pepper to taste.
2. In a flat plate pour the flour and roll each slice of chicken. Put in a pan with hot oil and fry from both sides for half a minute each.
3. Wipe mushrooms with a damp towel and finely chop. Peel the onions and slice into small cubes. Fry all together until tender, adding pepper and salted.
4. Grate the cheese finely and mix it with chopped greens. Season with mayonnaise and mix well. If you want to add spice to the sauce, squeeze in the garlic.
5. Preheat the oven to 200 C. Chunks of chicken fillet place on a greased baking sheet. On top of the meat spread the onion-mushroom fried. On top of everything, coat with mayonnaise-cheese sauce. Send chicken in the oven and roast it for quarter of an hour.
Recipe 2. Chicken fillet with mushrooms and sweet peppers in the oven
a strip of bacon;
120 ml of concentrated milk;
240 g of chicken fillet;
10 g corn flour;
50 ml mayonnaise;
60 g green onions;
75 g fresh mushrooms;
70 grams of red sweet pepper.
Method of preparation
1. A strip of bacon cut in half lengthwise. Fry the bacon in a pan until soft. Making sure that it is not dry. Spread it on a plate, zastelil it with a paper towel.
2. Repel the chicken Breasts to a thickness of a little less than a centimeter. Grease the meat with mayonnaise.
3. Opolaskivaniem mushrooms, dry and cut into thin slices. Sweet pepper clear from the seeds and shinkuem thin shelves. Green onions finely crumble. Spread vegetables and mushrooms over the meat, sprinkle all with green onions and turn chicken fillet roll. Fastened with a wooden skewer or toothpicks.
4. Chicken fillet with stuffing spread on a greased baking sheet and put on half an hour in the oven. Bake at 180 ° C.
5. Take out the baking sheet. Rolls put on a plate and cut into slices. The juice, which was formed when baking, filter. Add corn flour and pour in milk. Stir to avoid lumps. The pot with the mixture put on fire and, stirring, cook the sauce until thick. Pour the sauce chicken fillet with mushrooms in the oven and served with a side dish.
Recipe 3. Rolls of chicken fillet with mushrooms in the oven
four chicken Breasts;
100 g mushrooms;
200 g of cheese;
the sunflower oil.
3 g of turmeric;
50 ml mayonnaise;
2 g of crushed Bay leaf;
the juice of half a lemon;
40 ml vegetable oil;
Method of preparation
1. Well wash well and repel chicken. Mix all the marinade ingredients and lightly beat with a whisk. Put the chicken in the marinade and mix. Meat marinate for half an hour.
2. Mushrooms rinse, dry and cut into thin slices. Cut cheese into cubes small size.
3. Mushrooms and cheese put chicken cutlets and wrap in a roll. Secure them with skewers or toothpicks.
4. Fry chicken until it will turn brown in sunflower oil on both sides. Then put them in refractory form and pour milk with seasonings. Send forty minutes in the oven, heating it to 180 C.
5. Sprinkle the dish with finely grated cheese and place in oven for another ten minutes. The finished rolls remove from the oven, cool slightly, remove toothpicks and cut them into slices. Serve with a side dish of rice and vegetables. Cover with the gravy, which prepared chicken fillet with mushrooms.
Recipe 4. Chicken fillet with mushrooms, pineapple and pear in the oven
chicken fillet – 4 PCs.;
four goals of the pineapple;
400 g frozen mushrooms;
200 g Adyghe cheese;
10 g of mustard;
150 g of hard cheese;
Method of preparation
1. Cut chicken fillet in half lengthwise. You should get eight slices.
2. Pear clean from the skin, cut out the core and flesh finely crumble. Sauté the pears with mushrooms until it will turn brown until all the moisture evaporated.
3. Slices of chicken fillet repel, and place on the baking sheet. Each lightly with mustard and sprinkle with seasonings. On the meat put the fried mixture of mushrooms and pears.
4. Coarsely grate the Adygei, and the hard cheese finely. Sprinkle chicken first solid, and then Adygei cheese. Place baking sheet in the oven for half an hour. Bake at 180 C.
5. Serve chicken with mushrooms in the oven with a side dish and glass of white wine.
Recipe 5. Julienne of chicken fillet with mushrooms in the oven
50 g butter;
200 g of chicken fillet;
three sprigs of mint;
two sprigs of tarragon;
400 ml cream;
200 g cream cheese slicing, Tilzer;
8 g of salt sodium chloride.
Method of preparation
1. Fresh mushrooms clean. In this recipe we will use only the cap.
2. Boil in a saucepan liter of drinking water, add salt and place the mushrooms. Boil for five minutes. Then drain in a colander.
3. Onion peel and finely chop.
4. Preheat the pan, melt it the butter and put the onions. Cook, stirring, over low heat for three minutes.
5. Wash chicken Breasts and cut them in pieces two inches thick. Washed greens finely chop.
6. Heat in a separate pan oil. Put him in chicken and fry over moderate heat, stirring constantly, for ten minutes.
7. In the pan with the sauteed onions put the mushrooms and continue to cook for another ten minutes, stirring from time to time. Then pour in the cream, pepper and salt. Keep on heat for another ten minutes and remove from heat.
8. Preheat the oven. Grease the ramekins with a piece of butter. At the bottom lay chicken pieces. Meat put a leaf of fresh mint. Then put onion-mushroom fried and cover all with a thin plate of cheese.
9. Send Julien in the oven and cook for a quarter of an hour at 200 C. Ready Julien garnish with mint and rings of leek.
Recipe 6. Envelopes of chicken fillet with mushrooms and including it in the oven
chicken Breasts – 6 PCs.;
six slices of sharp cheese;
cream – 300 ml;
garlic – six Zubkov;
oregano and Basil – a big pinch;
lemon – half;
coriander – 15 drops;
mushrooms – 200 g;
fresh rosemary – two sprigs;
eggs – 4 PCs.;
a mixture of peppers.
Method of preparation
1. Gently thump of hands chicken on one side of the round cake. Sprinkle the meat with lemon juice, sprinkle lightly with salt chops and leave for 20 minutes.
2. Mushrooms, garlic and vegetables clean, finely cut and fry in sunflower oil until tender. Lightly salt, season with vegetable fried oregano, coriander and Basil. Then spread the mixture in a blender and interrupting all into a puree.
3. Whisk the eggs, salted and seasoning them with a mixture of peppers.
4. In the middle of the chicken chop, put two teaspoons of a mixture of vegetables and cheese. Wrap in an envelope and dip first in eggs, then in crumbs, again in egg and again in breadcrumbs. Lay out the wrappers on a cutting Board and put them in the freezer for half an hour.
5. Envelopes fry on medium heat on both sides. Spread on the grate to get rid of excess fat. Put the meat in the pan and put another ten minutes in the oven. Bake at 190 C.
6. Boil the cream, add the remaining mixed vegetables, sprinkle with salt, put rosemary and simmer, stirring constantly, about 15 minutes. Pour the finished envelopes with the sauce and serve.
Recipe 7. Casserole of chicken with mushrooms, cherries and noodles
200 g small pasta;
10 g of margarine;
half a Cup of sour cream;
200 g fresh mushrooms;
80 shredded Parmesan cheese;
50 g of green onions;
50 grams of canned or fresh pepper;
a Cup of chicken broth;
two pinches of white pepper;
a glass of milk;
50 g dried cherries;
2 g of nutmeg;
50 g of flour.
Method of preparation
1. Preheat the oven to 350 C. Boil the pasta according to the recommendations on the package. Her recline in a colander and leave to drain the water. Put back in pan.
2. Put on the heat a large frying pan and put it in margarine. Put it finely chopped onion and mushrooms. Fry together, stirring constantly, until it will turn brown bow.
3. Add the mushrooms to the broth and half a Cup of milk. Add dried cherries. The rest of the milk put in a jar with a tight fitting lid. Add the flour, pepper, nutmeg and salt. Close the jar and shake thoroughly. Slowly injected this mixture into the pan, bring to a boil and cook a minute over medium heat. After the fire, add the finely chopped pepper and two tablespoons of grated Parmesan. Add sour cream, mix well, put boiled and chopped chicken and vermicelli, stir.
4. Oil-lubricated high-temperature form and spread the mixture into it. On top sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese and bake it in the oven for half an hour. Ready pie cool and cut into portions.
Chicken fillet with mushrooms in the oven – tips and tricks
- Instead of mushrooms can use any other mushrooms.
- To fillet turned out juicy, bake it in butter or mayonnaise sauce.
- For cooking chicken with mushrooms in the oven, use only fresh meat, but it turns out juicy and soft.
- Spice a dish add garlic or soy sauce.