Chicken breast is considered to be a productdietary and low-calorie. If you take into account the useful properties of this meat and combine them with the right preparation, you can succeed in losing weight. Recipes for cooking dietary foods from the breast usually require a minimum amount of fat and the right combination of foods.
Dietary recipes for their chicken breast
On the basis of chicken breast, there are manyRecipes, we will consider the most useful methods of its preparation. To breast was delicious, healthy and low-calorie, it is best to cook it in the oven, steamed or stew. It is necessary to avoid frying in a lot of oil or fat.
Recipes of dietary dishes from chicken breast inThe oven is various and allows you to combine fillets with healthy vegetables. In addition, baking allows you to save a maximum of vitamins and minerals in foods.
Recipe for a dietary chicken breast in the oven
- Chicken fillet – 300 g;
- Bulgarian pepper – 2 pieces;
- Green beans – 400 g;
- low-fat hard cheese – 50 g;
- Onion – 1 pc .;
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp. Spoons.
Breast cut into large chunks, onionschop, pepper cut into cubes or strips. Meat with vegetables lightly fry in olive oil until golden brown. In the last minute add to the total mass of string beans. Then put in a baking dish. Top with meat and grated vegetables. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees. This dish is ideally combined with cooked rice.
Recipe for cooking a dietary chicken breast in sour cream sauce
- Chicken fillet – 500-600 g;
- Sour cream 10-15% – 1 glass;
- Soy sauce – 1 tbsp. a spoon;
- Lemon – 0.5 pcs .;
- Garlic – 3 cloves;
- Salt and pepper to taste;
- Nutmeg – ¼ tsp.
Cut the fillet into flat longitudinal pieces,dry with a towel. Then add salt and pepper, and then put in a baking dish. The oven should be put warm and start cooking sauce. Garlic let through the press, mix it with soy sauce, sour cream and lemon juice, add nutmeg and sprinkle a little. Chicken breast pour the sauce and put in a preheated oven for 30 minutes.
Chicken Breast Recipe
- Chicken fillet – 800 g;
- lemon 1p .;
- Soy sauce – 1 tbsp. a spoon;
- Garlic – 1 clove;
- Greens, salt and seasonings – to taste.
First you need to prepare a marinade, for thisit is necessary to squeeze out the juice from the lemon and shift it with soy sauce and chopped garlic, add salt and spices. Wash the fillets and place in the marinade for 3-4 hours. Then take the fillets out of the marinade, cut into portions and put on the grill steamer. Cook for 20 minutes. Finely cook the soy sauce and sprinkle with herbs.
Liquid smoke adds a hint of smokiness to the chicken. Look for it with the condiments in the grocery store.
You can easily double or triple this recipe for a larger crowd; just make sure there is a little space between each chicken leg on the pan and work in batches if necessary.
1 Marinate the chicken: Set the chicken legs in a shallow dish and sprinkle both sides with salt. If you’re using liquid smoke, mix it into the barbecue sauce. Brush the legs all over with 1/4 cup of the barbecue sauce, reserving the rest.
Cover, and set in fridge to marinate at least 30 minutes or as long as overnight.
2 Prepare the chicken for cooking: Set the broiler to high with a rack positioned a few inches below. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and set a metal cooling rack (like the ones used for baking) inside (or use a broiler pan).
Arrange the marinated chicken legs on the wire rack with a little space between each leg.
3 Sear the chicken: Slide the pan under broiler, and broil chicken on one side until you begin to see dark brown charred spots, 5 to 7 minutes. Flip, and sear the second side until also browned, another 3 to 5 minutes or so.
4 Turn the oven to 350F and reposition the rack in the middle of the oven.
5 Finish cooking the chicken: Brush chicken all over with all but a tablespoon of the remaining sauce. Slide into the oven and bake 15 minutes. Flip chicken, and brush with the remaining sauce anywhere it’s needed.
Continue baking until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165F, another 15 to 20 minutes.
6 Serve chicken right away while hot, with extra barbecue sauce on the side.
Hello! All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to Easy BBQ Chicken in the Oven on Simply Recipes. Thank you!
How to cook chicken in the oven – recipe number 1
It’s no secret that no single celebration or simplyA daily table can not do without a meat dish. And only a bird – rightly bears the honorary title of “queen” feast. Its juicy and dietary meat can be cooked easily, it has exquisite taste and even a beginner mistress can cook this dish. Consider the classic way how to bake a chicken in the oven entirely, with vegetables and seasonings.
- Chicken – 1 pc
- Apple – 1 pc
- Potatoes – 400 g
- Garlic – 5 denticles
- Peppercorns, salt – to taste
- vegetable oil
- Bay leaf
- Prepare the carcass for cooking: wash it, dry it with a paper towel, grate with spices, salt and spices.
- Inside the bird, put the whole apple, garlic cloves, several laurel leaves and peas.
- Using a needle and a white thread, gently sew the stomach and neck of a chicken carcass.
- Then place the 2 steam plates in the frying pan and place the chicken on the big one.
- Start the preparation of potatoes: Peel tubers, cut into slices 2 cm thick. A little salt, pepper and pour olive oil. Stir by hand so that all the potatoes are greased with ingredients.
- After that, lay the potatoes on a small steam plate.
- Put the two bowls on the bottom of the bowl and put a few bay leaves, 2 cloves of garlic and pour the bell pepper.
- Pour boiling water over there and cover the goose with a lid.
- Preheat the oven to 220 ° C and send the chicken for 1.5 hours.
- The cooking of the chicken in the oven is over! Take out the ruddy and appetizing bird, sprinkle with herbs and serve to the table in a hot form.
Chicken recipe in oven # 2
There is no less interesting way, how can I bakeChicken in the oven. This is a wonderful combination of tender white poultry meat with a piquant aroma of mushrooms and cream. So, for cooking chicken with creamy mushroom sauce you need to follow this recipe:
- Cream of 20% fat content – 400 ml
- Chicken breast – 600 g
- Champignons – 400 g
- Garlic – 6 shots
- Soy sauce – 80 ml
- Vegetable oil – 50 ml
- Initially, it is necessary to wash the chicken breast and cut into cubes 1 cm.
- Then lightly fry in a pan to make a golden hue.
- At this time finely chop the garlic.
- Then rinse and cut the mushrooms into slices.
- Remove the chicken from the plate and move it to the oven baking pan.
- Top with garlic and champignons.
- Set it for 10 minutes in the oven, setting the mode to 220 ° C.
- Then open the door and add soy sauce and cream.
- Leave to bake for 15-20 minutes.
- The chicken is ready! Serve with boiled rice or spaghetti. Bon Appetit!
Servings: 8 Cooking time: : 1 hour 55 minutes
Chicken with potatoes in the oven, the recipe of which is located on this page is easy and quick dish for a family dinner, and for receiving guests.
Cooking chicken with potatoes in the oven in a comfortablethe sense that in the same pan you cook and meat and side dish. While the chicken is fried, it allocates a lot of juice to drain vegetables. At the same time the potatoes with chicken impregnated with aromas and flavors of each other.
In addition, roasting chicken with potatoes in the ovenIt does not take a lot of time – 20 minutes to prepare and a half hours in the oven without close supervision. In the end, it turns out fragrant, soft chicken with crispy crust with large slices of potatoes, braised in chicken broth. On the whole, tasty, satisfying and beautiful for serving dish.
By the way, if you like to bake the whole bird, look at this page interesting spring recipe for duck in the oven (or turkey, chicken) with radish – very tasty and unusual.
And here – another delicious chicken in the oven with potatoes and garlic. In general, choose!
Ingredients for “Roast chicken with potatoes”:
- 1 whole chicken (broiler about 1.5 kg);
- 6 large potatoes;
- 4 large carrots;
- 1 large onion bulb;
- 2 tbsp. spoon seasoning for chicken;
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley;
- salt and black pepper – to taste;
- a little bit of vegetable oil;
- 1 h. Spoon of honey;
- 1/4 cup water.
Recipe for “Roast chicken with potatoes”:
Peel the potatoes, carrots and onions.
Slice the potatoes coarsely, and other vegetables into pieces of medium size.
In a baking dish (or large frying pan without handles), pour 2 tbsp. tablespoons vegetable oil, add chopped onion, mix and smooth evenly over the bottom of the form.
In a large bowl mix together the potatoes and carrots, season with dry parsley, salt and pepper.
Pour a couple of tablespoons of vegetable oil, stir to evenly coat seasoning vegetables.
Arrange the vegetables on top of the onions in a baking dish.
Chicken wash, dry and cut with a sharp knife along the back up to the cavity.
Expand the chicken carcass in the sequence in hand, as shown in the picture, giving the chicken a form of “butterfly”.
Sprinkle the chicken carcass from all sides for chicken seasoning and salt (or a mixture of salt, pepper and parsley).
Push vegetables to the edges of the form, and in the center, place the chicken breast side up.
Apply it lightly with vegetable oil.
Send your chicken with potatoes in the oven for 90 minutes.
Bake it at 200 oC, or until cooked meat.
To the chicken covered with a crispy crust, at the end of cooking, spread a teaspoon of honey in a quarter cup of water and pour over the chicken on top and then place it closer to the source of fire for 4-6 minutes.
Remove the chicken from the oven, let it “rest” a few minutes, cut and serve with the potatoes.