Baking on kefir turns out always magnificent andincredibly tasty. On this basis fast pies are especially successful. And they can be cooked not only traditionally in the oven, but also by using a multivariate. We will tell about this in our today’s recipes.
The recipe for pie on kefir with jam in a multivark
- Wheat flour – 290 g;
- Granulated sugar – 85 g;
- Kefir – 230 ml;
- fresh egg – 1 piece;
- soda food, slaked with vinegar – 10 g;
- jam – 230 ml;
- oil for lubricating the bowl;
- Powdered sugar.
To make a pie, you can take absolutelyany jam that greatly extends the possibilities of this recipe and allows each time to receive a dessert with a new taste. So, with the jam decided, measure about one glass of sweet treats and mix in a bowl with yogurt. In a tablespoon we pour a little soda, quench it with vinegar and add it to the kefir mixture. We mix the mass well and let stand for two or three minutes while additional soda extinguishing occurs with kefir. In the meantime, we mix an egg with granulated sugar in a separate container and gently whip out a whisk. Pour the sweet egg mixture into the dough, pour in the flour, pre-sift it and carefully mix it to completely get rid of flour balls.
Now it’s up to the little thing – to bring the cake toreadiness. But for this our kitchen assistant will undertake. Pour the dough into an oiled multicast and select the function “Baking” for 65 minutes. After the signal, we check the readiness of the wooden beam and, if necessary, extend the process for another twenty minutes.
Extract the ready-made pie conveniently using a steaming grate. For a spectacular appearance, we’ll pour the surface of the pie with powdered sugar.
Pie on kefir with apples in a multivark
In fact, this pie is similar to the usual apple charlotte, but its taste is somewhat different with tenderness and juiciness, and also has its own flavor. Try it, you will certainly like it!
- wheat flour – 235 g;
- Chicken eggs – 2 pcs .;
- kefir – 240 ml;
- Granulated sugar – 95 g;
- Butter – 55 g;
- soda food, slaked – 5 g;
- Salt – 1 pinch;
- apples – 340 g;
- the cinnamon is ground.
We begin the process of cooking with whipping eggs withgranulated sugar. Make it much easier and faster with a mixer. The result should be a brightened sweet foamy mass without sugar crystals. We pour kefir now, ideally, if it will be room temperature. Butter, melt, let cool and add to the rest of the ingredients along with the quenched soda, salt, vanilla and sifted flour. We knead the dough carefully and pour half of the total into an oiled multicast. From the top, we fan out the previously prepared apple slices with a fan in a circle, removing the core from the fruit of the peduncle and, if desired, peeling the skin. We pound the fruit with ground cinnamon and pour the remaining dough.
Cooking such a pie can be on the program “Cupcake” or “Baking” for fifty to sixty minutes. As in the previous recipe, you can decorate the finished pie with powdered sugar.
Chocolate cake on yogurt in a multicrew without eggs
- Wheat flour – 170 g;
- Cocoa powder 95 g;
- kefir – 210 ml;
- granulated sugar – 140-160 g;
- Vegetable oil odorless – 55 ml;
- Baking powder – 5 g;
- soda food, slaked – 5 g;
- Salt – 1 pinch;
- instant coffee – 5 g;
In kefir we add granulated sugar and instant coffee and a good
mix, so that all the crystals are dissolved. After this, add to the mixture soda, extinguished with a tablespoon of vinegar, salt, vanilla, vegetable oil and again thoroughly mix. In a separate bowl, combine cocoa powder with sifted flour and baking powder and pour into a liquid base. We mix the mass well and pour it into the oiled capacity of the device. Set the device to the “Bake” mode and set the time for fifty minutes. We control the readiness with a wooden skewer and, if necessary, extend the process for another twenty minutes.
Ready pie is decorated at our discretion.
charlotte with cabbage to mayonnaise – a real discovery for those who love to bake
- How to Cook charlotte with cabbage: the recipe to whip up
- Universal charlotte with cabbage on kefir
- Quick charlotte with cabbage on mayonnaise
- Charlotte with cabbage and mayonnaise step by step with photo
- Preparing a filling pie with cabbage and mayonnaise( video)
- Cooking time: 1 h. 15Ing.;
- Servings: 6;
- Kcal: 109;
- Protein / Fat / Carbohydrates: 5 g / 3 g / ’14
Cabbage pie – a great variation on the theme charlotte. To make it, you need a minimum of effort and expense. But the taste qualities will be appreciated. Charlotte on kefir – universal pastry, which will be to the taste of those who do not like sweet pastries.
How to prepare a charlotte with cabbage: a quick recipe
The first thing to do is prepare the filling. The filling allows you to vary the ingredients. For a basis the cabbage which is cut by average slices is taken. An elderly cabbage can boil in bo
iling water, a young one – slightly crumpled. You can also use sauerkraut.
You can add onions, carrots, mushrooms, meat, rice, cheese and other products to your filling.
Mayonnaise give the dough a delicate texture and juicy filling of cabbage and adding favorite ingredients will give the cake spice
dough cake is preparing as usual for Charlotte, but with a little sugar. Eggs are beaten with salt, sugar, pepper to taste. Flour and baking powder are added to the resulting mixture. Everything is mixed with the filling and placed in a form, oiled and covered with parchment. The cake is baked at a temperature of 10 degrees for an hour.
Cabbage charlotte contains simple ingredients that are available all year round at a small price.
- Flour – 150 g;
- Eggs – 1 piece;
- Cabbage – 300 g;
- Kefir – 0,15 l.;
- Sunflower oil – 1 tbsp. L.;
- Mayonnaise – 1 tbsp. L.;
- Soda – ½ tsp;
- Breadcrumbs – to taste.
The dough on kefir will turn out to be gentle. For cooking, you need to use only fresh yogurt – the fresher the kefir will be, the fancier the dough will fit in the oven or multivark.
Universal charlotte with cabbage on kefir
Thanks kefir dough is particularly tender and juicy with cabbage stuffing pie turns into a culinary masterpiece.
- Cabbage grate and fry in butter.
- In a deep bowl pour kefir, add soda and mix.
- In the resulting mixture, drive in eggs and mix.
- Add salt and mayonnaise. Mix thoroughly.
- In several stages add flour in small portions. Mix gently. The dough will turn out to be quite liquid in consistency.
- Add a little sunflower oil to the dough.
- Shape the form with oil. Pour half the dough, lay out the filling, pour the rest of the dough. Sprinkle the cake with breading.
- .Send it to the oven at 180 degrees for 40 minutes.
Charlotte with cabbage can be served at any time of the day: for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Quick charlotte with cabbage on mayonnaise
There’s nothing easier than cooking a pie from a batter. Time for its preparation leaves a little, and taste qualities surpass all expectations.
Mayonnaise acts as the basis for charlotte. Therefore, the dough for the pie does not need to be kneaded beforehand, kneaded and molded. Not surprisingly, the dish has a second name – a lazy pie on mayonnaise.
Mayonnaise gives the cake a rich taste. You should carefully monitor the consistency of the test. It is on her that the success of all baking depends. The dough should resemble thick sour cream or a mixture for pancakes, not to be very liquid, rather viscous.
For the cake to have a beautiful shape and appetizing crust, the dough and stuffing should be laid out first with layers: first the dough, followed by the filling, then the remaining dough.
The dough with the addition of mayonnaise will not flow and will not stick if before it is laidTo cover with parchment paper. The dish will not be burned, but will acquire an appetizing appearance and an excellent aroma.
Charlotte with cabbage and mayonnaise – a versatile pie. To prepare it will require a minimum of effort, time and money. At the same taste qualities will pleasantly surprise.
charlotte with cabbage and mayonnaise step by step with photos
rubbed with fresh cabbage on a medium grater, and send it to the pan for roasting
Pour yogurt into a bowl, to drive the eggs and add salt
In the resulting mass add the mayonnaise and mix thoroughly all
now begin to pour the flour in small portions. The dough should not turn out thick
Lubricate the form with vegetable oil and pour half the dough into it. On pour deep fried dough before it cabbage and fill the other half
form before sending it in the oven, sprinkle dough breadcrumbs. Bake cake will be 50-60 minutes
Pie with cabbage and mayonnaise is ready. Bon Appetit!
Preparing a filling pie with cabbage and mayonnaise( video)
Your family do not like useful semolina porridge? It does not matter – mannik with pumpkin on kefir necessarily have to them to taste. Such a dessert turns out to be incredibly tender, and the process of its preparation will not cause difficulties even for the beginning hostess. So, today we have a manne pie with a childhood taste on the menu.
Mannick with pumpkin: a recipe with a photo
Mannick on this recipe is extremely delicate and appetizing. By the way, many housewives call this dessert a casserole. In addition to raisins, you can add any dried fruits to the dough, and then the mannik will play with new flavor colors.
Culinary secret: to make the basis for dessert gentle, you need to pour semolina semolina with kefir and let it brew for two hours. During this time, each grain will be saturated with moisture, and the mannik will be gentle and melt in the mouth.
- 0,4 kg of pumpkin;
- 100 g of semolina;
- 20-30 g of raisins;
- 1 tbsp.kefir;
- 2-3 tbsp.l.powdered sugar;
Tip: to make a pumpkin manicus get a wonderful aroma, put a crushed peel of lemon or orange in the dough. Many add vanilla sugar and cinnamon.
- We’ll work a little more blender until our pumpkin dough gets a uniform structure.
- Add the manga and mix it.
- Now we need to grind all the ingredients in a homogeneous mass. To do this, we use a blender.
- Lightly cool the pumpkin and connect it with powdered sugar and egg.
- Pour the semolina into kefir and insist for two hours.
- Put the pumpkin pieces in a saucepan, fill with purified water and cook until ready.
- First of all we will prepare a pumpkin. Clean the sunny vegetable from the peel and sunflower seeds. Cut it into small cubes.
- Raisins should be previously soaked in hot water. Then drain the liquid, dry the berries and put them into the dough.
- Mix the base for the mannik. You should get something like this.
- Heat-resistant mold is generously lubricated with a softened butter and sprinkled with semolina.
- Pour the pumpkin dough into a mold and bake manney for forty minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
- Lightly cool the mannik, cut it and serve it to the table.
By analogy, a mannik with pumpkin and apples is also prepared. Just add in the dough finely chopped or grated apples.
A fragrant and appetizing manicure whipped up
And this recipe will come to your rescue, when there is not enough time for baking. The minimum of ingredients, the maximum gastronomic pleasure – this is how you can characterize the pumpkin mannik.
- 250 ml kefir;
- 1 tbsp.manki;
- 1 tbsp.sugar-sand;
- 2 eggs;
- 150 g of pumpkin;
- 150-180 g of flour;
- 30 g butter;
- 5 g of a disintegrant.
Tip: To get a homogeneous pumpkin puree, you can add a touch of purified water.
- Manku we will fill with kefir and leave it to swell.
- Pumpkin is cleaned, the flesh is pounded on a small-sized grater( can be crushed with a blender).
- In a separate container we connect the eggs with sugar-sand and beat the mixer to a homogeneous consistency.
- Melt the butter in a water bath and add it to the pumpkin puree. We will salivate and mix.
- Now we need to connect the pumpkin with semolina and thoroughly knead the base.
- We sift the flour and combine it with a baking powder. We introduce the resulting mixture into the pumpkin mass in small portions.
- Mix the homogeneous substrate.
- Heat resistant mold oil the creamy and sprinkle with breadcrumbs for breading or semolina.
- Pour the dough and place the mold in a 180 degree oven.
- Bake the mannik until it is ready. And to check, when it is removed, simply: pierce the pie from the top with a toothpick, and if the raw dough does not stick to it, then the dessert is ready.
- Before serving, sprinkle manicure with sugar and cinnamon powder.
Exquisite pastry from the multivariate
It’s quite easy to bake a mannik with a pumpkin on kefir in a multivark. Of course, such a delicacy will not be covered with a ruddy crust, but it will turn out to be no less delicate and tasty than in the oven. The main thing is to make sure that the mannik is not watery, but for this it is necessary to squeeze the juice from the filling.
- 1 tbsp.manki;
- 3 tbsp.l.flour;
- 2 eggs;
- ½ tbsp.kefir;
- 50 ml of refined oil;
- 100 g of sugar;
- 5-7 g of a disintegrant;
- to taste cloves and cinnamon powder;Powder
- 150-200 g of pumpkin.
- With the pumpkin cut the peel and crush it with cubes.
- In the “Bake” program bake a sunny vegetable until ready. Do not forget to oil the multi-cup.
- Rubbing the pumpkin in puree.
- We add mango, vegetable oil and kefir. By the way, yogurt can be replaced with yogurt, it will be very tasty.
- Mix the mass until uniform and leave for an hour and a half.
- We combine eggs with sugar and whisk until a lush foam forms.
- Now we mix the egg-sugar mass with the pumpkin base.
- We introduce sifted flour, add baking powder, cloves and cinnamon. We knead a homogeneous base.
- We put the option “Heated” on the multivark and lubricate the bottom of the bowl with oil.
- We poured into the multicash dough and put the program “Baking”.
- Cooking for an hour.
- On the sound signal, do not rush to remove the mannik, but leave it in the program “Heating” for 15-20 minutes.
- Then cool the mannik without removing it from the multi-cup and opening the lid of the appliance.
- Sprinkle the cookies with powdered sugar.
Useful manicure without eggs
Mannie pie with pumpkin in the multivarquet without the addition of eggs turns friable and tasty. Since we will not bake a pumpkin, it is important to make sure that semolina does not absorb excess liquid, otherwise the mannik will remain moist.
- 0,4 kg of grated pumpkin;
- kefir – 250 ml;
- ½ tbsp.+ 200 g of granulated sugar;
- 1.5 tbsp.semolina groats;
- 7 g of the disintegrant;
- ½ tbsp.purified water;
- coconut shavings.
- We clean and rub the pumpkin.
- We add semolina, ½ tbsp.sugar and grated peel of one lemon. Let’s leave the resulting mixture, so that the mancha absorbed moisture.
- In kefir pour baking powder, stir and add the mixture to the rest of the ingredients. Stir and leave for 30 minutes.
- Multivark we translate into the option “Heated”, we lubricate the bowl with oil.
- We spread the dough and prepare the mannik in the “Bake” program for fifty minutes.
- Then leave the baking to “go” in the “Heating” mode.
- In the meantime, we’ll prepare the syrup. In the water, add 200 g of sugar and juice of one lemon. Stir and bring to a boil, cook three minutes.
- Ready mannik poured with syrup and chilled, without taking out from the multi-cup.
- Sprinkle the dainty delicacy with coconut chips.
It can not be argued that a multi-greatly facilitated the life of modern housewives – a rare cuisine now dispenses with it. However, often this kitchen appliance is used only for cooking lunches and dinners – and you can easily cook a variety of desserts in a multivarquet, recipes now occur literally at every step! Soon we are waiting for the New Year holidays – which means it’s time to think through the menu, including sweet dishes. Use all the possibilities of your multivark – cook with her amazingly delicious and simple desserts!
Fast dessert in a multicrew of nuts and dates
- eggs – 2 pieces
- wheat flour – 180 g
- milk is 100 g.
- nuts ground – 2 tbsp. l.
- Dried fruits – 4 tbsp. l.
- cocoa powder 50 g
- Vanilla sugar – 2 tsp.
- powdered sugar – 100 g
- oil any- 50 g
- Lay the nuts and dried fruits on the bottom of the previously lubricated bowl.
- Yolks and whites are separated, vanillin, powdered sugar and yolks are mixed, sent to a water bath and mixer all whisk. We remove from the fire when the mixture thickens.
- Add flour, milk, cocoa and mix well.
- Whisk the whites separately in dense foam and then combine with the chocolate mass.
- The resulting test is filled with nuts and dates.
- If you cook desserts in the Polaris multivarquet, then choose the “baking” mode and leave for 50 minutes.
Simple dessert of apples in a multivark
- Butter – 50 g
- sugar – 120 g
- lemon peel
- apples (medium) – 7 pcs.
- First, we clean the apples from the peel and seeds, cut into plates.
- The bottom of the bowl should be well oiled, you can lay the paper for baking. Lay out a layer of apples, grease it with melted butter.
- Top with a mixture of sugar and lemon zest.
- Lay out the next apple layer and repeat all steps – lubricate with oil, fall asleep with sugar and zest. It will be about 4-5 layers.
- We put the cup in the multivark, choose “baking” for 2 hours. At each multivark, this mode has a different maximum value, so you may have to put it twice per hour, for example.
- After two hours, take out the cup, let the dessert cool. You can serve with a scoop of ice cream and cinnamon – it fits perfectly with apples!
Stunning dessert from cottage cheese in a multivark
- cottage cheese – 600 g
- eggs of chicken – 2 pieces
- honey – 50 g
- sour cream – 50 g
- manka – 3 tbsp. l.
- nuts cedar – 2 tbsp. l.
- Spread the cottage cheese in a cup, add eggs and honey to it.
- There we send sour cream and semolina – carefully beat up everything with a blender until smooth smooth mixture. Pour into the bowl multivark obtained cottage cheese mass.
- If you make desserts in the Redmond multivark, then choose “baking” and leave for 50 minutes.
- Ready to cool the cooled dessert with sour cream and sprinkle with nuts.
If you have a multivarker in which the mode of “dessert”not provided, do not get upset. There are many interesting solutions that help to prepare stunning delicious and even dietary desserts in a multivark in a variety of modes. The main thing is do not be afraid of experiments, and you will be able to surprise your family with new interesting dishes!